Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:00 PM
WAHM Master

Default Believe & Achieve Incentive!

Has everyone read their Inspire Newsletter to get a bit more detail about the October Believe and Achieve Incentive?

I am super excited about it. They did something similar to this last summer and I loved it. One of the most important factors for success in this business is consistency. In fact, the reason that I am here today still in Direct Sales is due to a challenge very similar to this one. I was with another company back then. It was 2005 and the incentive was called Route 66 . If we did 6 parties a month for 6 months, we got a Turtle Pin and a special Purple bag at Conference. Well, I love turtles and for whatever reason, I was inspired that I had to do this. At the time, I did around 3 parties per month and really couldn't imagine that I could work full time and do 6 parties in a month but I wanted that Turtle Pin! ( I agree, not logical but I wanted it!)

So I went to work building my calendar. In the end, I earned it! And I also realized, it wasn't really any harder to do 6 parties in a month versus 3 parties. I left my car loaded and just updated any hostess packets and catalogs. After that, I was all about 6 parties per month. Because of this, the next year, I earned an All expense paid trip for 2 to Puerto Rico. It was a trip of a lifetime and amazing.

I hope you all take this incentive to heart and earn every level! I can't wait to see the prizes!!

Leanne

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Super WAHM

I just read the newsletter this afternoon, very exciting! What I love is that it is SO doable :-) $200 a week in PV is such a reachable level for so many consultants, and the added bonus if we reach that all 7 weeks...awesome!
Old 09-14-2012, 03:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I am SO excited over this incentive! I've already got 2 sure bookings during the 7 week period and 1 pending. Neverming, that one is for sure! So I've covered 3 of the 7 weeks! I <3 Thirty One.

This ad will disappear if you login