Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Cool Party Game Ideas

Anyone know of any good ways that they start their parties? The consultant who threw my party before I signed up had a wrapped box and made each girl unwrap until two die (being rolled by someone else) hit the same number. The girl who unwrapped it fully got the prize inside.

I was wondering how you ladies play games at your parties without losing the interest of the crowd. I am not really a game person but thought that some sort of ice breaker might help me out when throwing my parties.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Super WAHM

I was thinking I would skip the games and do door prizes instead. Something simple like putting their name and email in a hat and drawing names.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:24 AM
WAHM Regular

What do you plan on using for door prizes??
Old 04-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Super WAHM

I was going to use nail files, key fobs, maybe some small carry alls from the outlet sale.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:11 PM
WAHM Regular

I bought several nail files and a few thermal totes from the outlet sale as door prizes too.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I just got home from work and logged on and their is about 12 items left! It must have been some sale I missed!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 PM
WAHM Master

I usually just play what I call a "giggle game". An icebreaker game to just get people loosened up. The one that Jill describes sounds fun too!

I normally do the Left Right Game or pass the gift. Sometimes even a short scavenger hunt. I do tickets for idea suggestions during the presentation and then I do a door prize. You all are much more generous than I am with yours I guess. I keep my door prizes to $2 or less! I usually do 3 per party. I use the Bath & Body works antibacterials and holder or the travel candles. I have a few key fobs that I have purchased for $2 or so on the outlet sales. I just have a zipper pouch filled with goodies and let them pick one if their ticket number is chosen. They seem to like it. I don't want to give away product. That is just me though

Leanne

This ad will disappear if you login