Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to lovingyoualways Send a message via MSN to lovingyoualways Send a message via Yahoo to lovingyoualways
Default facebook

Can anyone suggest some facebook groups for consultants? Someone gave me the name of a bunch but when I looked them up I could only find 2. So, I would love direct links either here or pm. TIA
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-30-2011, 06:38 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

I personally try to stay away from these groups they can get negative. Does your team have a group? Those can be helpful and resourceful especially in off hours.

One of the big groups that I do like is the 31 Usage Ideas group. They share pictures and uses for our products. Some states have pages, but I'm not sure which ones or what the names are or if they are worthwhile or not. The usage group and your team group (if there is one) are really the only ones I would recommend for a new consultant starting out.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:28 AM
WAHM Master

Angie is right. Definitely see if your team has one that you can interact with other team members. It is good to network.

One that I will recommend though is 31 Usages group. They have wonderful pictures and they don't really do alot of commenting except about product ideas which we can ALL use help with. I got an Umbrella and didn't want to personalize it with my name so I looked through the pictures and found that someone had personalized one in Font 14 with SuGaR MeLtS It was darling!!! I would never have thought of that because I am not particularly creative.

Here is the link to join that group. You will have to be approved.

HTH! Now I am off to see if I can figure out a way to make my Pug Dog keep a little witches hat and dress on for Trunk or Treat tonight at the church. They don't like evil costumes for Trunk or Treat but I figure a sweet pug dog could never look evil. Plus, it was the only costume that Pet Smart had left that would fit her. I will try to get a picture!

This ad will disappear if you login