Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Default HELP! Open House/ Door Prize

I'm looking high and low and can't find a flyer to post at my open house coming up soon. If anyone has a flyer that you post at your open house that asks people to fill out the door prize slip, place in basket/box, etc. to win a prize, etc. can you please send it to me? (Can you hear my desperation?) My email is fdenise@msn.com.
I'm not good with creating these kinds of things at all, so I like to find templates and change the information with mine, but I'm not having luck. I can't find anything in Yahoo groups for Thirty-One or anywhere. I've checked with my sponsor as well but she doesn't have anything. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Creatively Challenged
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fneal View Post
I'm looking high and low and can't find a flyer to post at my open house coming up soon. If anyone has a flyer that you post at your open house that asks people to fill out the door prize slip, place in basket/box, etc. to win a prize, etc. can you please send it to me? (Can you hear my desperation?) My email is fdenise@msn.com.
I'm not good with creating these kinds of things at all, so I like to find templates and change the information with mine, but I'm not having luck. I can't find anything in Yahoo groups for Thirty-One or anywhere. I've checked with my sponsor as well but she doesn't have anything. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Creatively Challenged
Wouldn't it be easier to hand the door prize slip directly to your guests and show them where the basket is? It also gives you the chance to tell them about any specials you're having at the open house too.

I just type up my specials in a Word doc (nothing fancy) and hand them out with a raffle stub attached that I picked up at OfficeMax. The raffle tickets are used for the door prizes.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:35 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

I put the door prizes in my lap boards and explain the the guests during my presentation what they can win by filling it out and show them the prize. Sometimes even the best signs get overlooked.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:23 PM
WAHM Regular

I planned to use a lead box and insert the flyer in that and put the door prize slips on top of the box, they would fill it out, and put it in a slot. I also wanted to use the same box for my vendor shows. It would be helpful for me, esp. at the vendor shows, to have this, because if I'm talking to a customer about the product and someone else walks up the table, they can go ahead and see the flyer attached to the lead box, fill out the form, drop in the box and then perhaps I'd be done talking to that customer, so I can then help that person. If I don't get a chance to help that person that filled out the slip and put it in the box, at least I have their information to follow up with them later. Same at the open house, if I'm talking with guests and say my husband opens the door to more guests, the guests that come in can fill out the slip and put in the box, etc. I would have a different flyer though for the open house than for a vendor show, but same lead box.

This ad will disappear if you login