Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Default I need goodie bag ideas for a Women's Retreat x200!

I just arranged to participate in a women's retreat for a local church in December. I get to provide promotional materials for 200 goodie bags. I was thinking a mini catalog & candy? Can you think of something else (cheap) that you would like to get in a goodie bag if you were in a hotel for the weekend right after Thanksgiving?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:11 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyBu View Post
I just arranged to participate in a women's retreat for a local church in December. I get to provide promotional materials for 200 goodie bags. I was thinking a mini catalog & candy? Can you think of something else (cheap) that you would like to get in a goodie bag if you were in a hotel for the weekend right after Thanksgiving?
The new mini catalogs will be GREAT for that. I would also include a coupon of some sort. Extra hostess credit for hosting a show or maybe a 10% off coupon for a purchase over $31, etc. you can attach a small piece of candy also so give it some weight and make it stand out.

Great job on finding this!!
Leanne
Old 08-10-2011, 12:26 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

Love love love the mini catalogs! Candy is always good too! One thing I like to include is a GC for free embroidery on any 1 item. This forces them to buy something from you to take advantage of it - and for the most part the items that can be embroidered are higher in value. Maybe add a little something, if they book a party too.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:13 AM
WAHM Regular

I, too, am looking for a goodie bag template and also a raffle box template. This is NOT my strong suit and I'm so not talented in this area (working in Word or other software program to create nice documents with color and eye-catchers, etc. or even something simple). Does anyone have a template for a 31 coupon that can be put in the goodie bag of candy? What about a template for a 31 sign that can be put in front of the raffle box (that announces they receive something free in a drawing by filling out a door prize slip and placing it in the box)? I looked all in Yahoo groups but could not find either document.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Leann,

Can you share your gc for the free embroidery? (the template for it which hopefully can be edited so the information can be changed for the consultant)
Thanks much.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:34 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fneal View Post
Leann,

Can you share your gc for the free embroidery? (the template for it which hopefully can be edited so the information can be changed for the consultant)
Thanks much.
I don't have one. I purchase a pad of them from www.businessenhancements.com I just fill it in.

HTH
Leanne
Old 08-11-2011, 11:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for all the responses! I need a "Like" button!

This ad will disappear if you login