Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:02 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default What does QUALIFY mean?

I see in the Living your dreams book that it says a consultant needs $1,000 and gets paid 25% (The first line in the book), does that mean you don't receive any commission until you achieve $1,000 in sales?

Does a consultant get paid from the first party she puts in, no matter how much?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:52 AM
WAHM Master

No, you get paid 25% commission from your first sale. Qualified means you have sold your first $1,000.

So if you work to earn your Start Swell, you will be good. It starts at $900 but shoot for the FREE kit! You will be surprised how quickly your sales add up.

HTH
Leanne
Old 07-21-2011, 06:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

ty the way they have it listed in the book is confusing
Old 07-21-2011, 07:22 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

Frankly qualifying means more to a sponsor than it does a consultant because that is what they need to promote. You get paid from day 1 on all sales from day 1 so no worries!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

So my ex lia friends...Do you have to promote when you get 2-4 recruits or are you automatically paid?

And what if someone drops out and you lose your status, do you lose the rest of your team? or are they still your when you go back up?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:46 PM
WAHM Fanatic

When you have 2 qualified recruits, you will automatically promote to Sr. Consultant and be paid an override on your personal recruits - all of them - even the ones not qualified yet.

When you have 4 qualified recruits and meet team and personal sales numbers, you will automatically go into DIQ (Director-in-Qualification) status. The next month if you hit all requirements again, your title will change to Director and you will be paid as a Director on your entire downline. If you are not ready to promote for some reason (such as not sure about keeping girls active, etc.) you can put your promotion on hold. Your hold can last as long as you like, but you will need to tell HO that a) you want the hold - need to fill out a form and b) when you are ready to take off the hold you will need to tell them that as well. If you don't say anything then the promotion will be automatic. If you maintain your numbers for another 2 months (essentially 4 straight months total) then you will earn a $1000 bonus!!!

The best part is you get paid the same month. So if this month you had 2 girls qualify, not only will your title change when they run July commissions at the beginning of August, but you will be paid as a SC for July!

Hope this makes sense!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks Angie, it does make sense BUT what if when you are director you go down to 3 personal recruits and you go back to Senior consultant again, do you lose that team, or when you have 4 consultants again (including the original 3) they promote you again but less the $1,000 bonus deal
Old 07-21-2011, 03:59 PM
WAHM Fanatic

If you go 3 months straight without making your numbers then yes you would lose your title and drop down to SC. If it is just 1 month, then you just will be paid as a SC, but will not lose your title. If you miss numbers during your inital 3 months of Director then you also would not get your $1000 bonus.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akerr1117 View Post
If you go 3 months straight without making your numbers then yes you would lose your title and drop down to SC. If it is just 1 month, then you just will be paid as a SC, but will not lose your title. If you miss numbers during your inital 3 months of Director then you also would not get your $1000 bonus.
You lose your title, but do you lose your team? Or would they back up with you the next time you had 4 recruits?

Edited to add, thank you and Leeanne for your answers, I appreciate them
Old 07-21-2011, 10:47 PM
WAHM Master

I will try to help here because this was something that was very important to me. Angie, please correct anything I don't point out or miss pointing out.

You will automatically promote when you have your 4 qualified and you hit your numbers two months in a row. You can ask to delay that promotion if you like until you feel you are stronger.

The first month that you hit your numbers, that is called going into DIQ. THe next month, you are considered a Director, and then the next two months are kind of like probationary. You will earn your Director commissions the first month you promote and the next two months. You must hit your numbers all 3 of the first months of your "probation". If you do, you will earn a $1,000 bonus.

Our team hit the numbers in February, therefore, I went into DIQ. We hit the numbers again in March, I got paid my Director commissions in March. We hit our numbers in April and May. Because I had 3 months where we had hit the numbers (March April and May), I was a full fledged Director and earned the $1,000 bonus. February was considered my DIQ.

Let me clarify. After your first 3 months, then you have a bit of room. You have to hit YOUR numbers at least once in a rolling 3 month period. (Your team sales must always be $4k even if you don't hit your $1k.) If you do not, then you will be reclassified as a Senior Consultant. You do not lose your team. To repromote, you will have to have 4 new qualified consultants.

So in short, it is easier to hit the numbers, it is harder to demote, and you don't lose all that you have worked for.

HTH
Leanne

This ad will disappear if you login