Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Thirty One & Facebok Question.

Hello I know that Thirty One Gifts has its own facebook account but my question is this... If I join Thirty One ( I was emailled that the wait is over and I got my code to join..I'm not 100% yet if I will.) but I've noticed that alot of ladies out there have thier own personal facebook accounts and a seperate facebook account just for their own Thirty One, is this allowed and okay to have a seperate facebook account for our own Thirty One Gifts items and give information and show photos of the items and how to display at parties, and leave our contact info and try to get our Thirty One Gifts to be heard and out there to people that dont know about it yet? I'm curious and I've heard alot of both sides yes and no and I'm not sure if this is allowed and ok or not. I' would hate to join and set up a page for Thirty One and then get in trouble. Thanks
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-09-2011, 10:46 AM
WAHM Master

Actually they just prohibited a Facebook Fan page as of August 1st. talk with your upline (the person whom you signed up on the waitlist under) to find out more specifics. We are allowed to have a closed group. I am personallly just going to use my personal page or perhaps have a fan page that doesn't have the name 31 associated with it.

HTH
Leanne
Old 07-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Registered WAHM

Okay, so were allowed to have some things on our own personal pages as long as were not saying all about 31? okay well i was just curious but it sounds best if i just leave facebook out of it. I appreciate your help and yes I will try my upline. thanks
Old 07-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Good to know, thanks...
Old 08-10-2011, 02:55 PM
WAHM Regular

So we can have a closed group with our own personal friends and post on it about specials, etc?
Old 08-10-2011, 03:26 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin M View Post
So we can have a closed group with our own personal friends and post on it about specials, etc?
Yes. You can create a group. I would recommend you do not name your group anything with Thirty One in the name because one day, they may say that is not ok.

They aren't as easy to use as a Fan page but serve the same purpose.

HTH
Leanne

This ad will disappear if you login