Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Thirty-One Gifts

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Default C&C Meeting this Sunday!

I'm so excited for the meeting this month! I also can't wait to see what the amenity is (I'm thinking something with apple blossoms...I hope!!)
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-18-2011, 11:39 AM
WAHM Master

I am going to one on the 28th. I am meeting a gal who is waiting to sign up and I am hopeful that some of my teammembers locally will ride with me.

I don't know about the amenity. Last time we got the Mini Retro Metro in Taupe and the Theme was Catch the Wave. So I don't know if they always go by the theme.

Branch out and Blossom is this theme. Hmmm. Well, I am happy for anything if it is free but generally is is $25 or under. So, I am thinking it won't be the City Weekender. Hmmm, maybe the Collapsible Cube in Apple Blossom? Maybe the Icon Coin Purse in the Apple or Pear? Oh, it doesn't matter. I just want it!

Let us know what you get when you get back so the rest of us don't have to be in suspense!

Leanne
Old 03-18-2011, 11:56 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm going to one on Monday evening, and I can't wait! I've kind of gotten off to a slower start than I had hoped, and I know this meeting will really get me moving in the right direction. Also can't wait to see what we get, I can't believe we get something for attending! So exciting!
-Kerri
Old 03-18-2011, 12:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to akerr1117

I know I know! I'm not going to tell, but I will say that it totally makes sense! I hope that makes sense. You guys will love it!

My meeting is on Sunday too. The Sr Dir that I co-host with and I have really "cooked" up some fun stuff for our girls.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by akerr1117 View Post
I know I know! I'm not going to tell, but I will say that it totally makes sense! I hope that makes sense. You guys will love it!

My meeting is on Sunday too. The Sr Dir that I co-host with and I have really "cooked" up some fun stuff for our girls.
OMG Akerr, if it is the apron I'm going to DIE (of happiness of course!!)
Old 03-18-2011, 03:40 PM
WAHM Regular

i can't wait! am meeting leanne and can't wait to see what the freebie is! (even though guests don't get one) so psyched!

This ad will disappear if you login