Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Telecommuting Moms

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered WAHM

TeleTech is accepting applications for work at home customer care agents (who will be employees) in FL; GA; PA; IL; TX; CO and NV with more states coming in early 2007. You can visit the hiring site at www.HirePoint.com

There is also a chat component with members of the hiring team to answer questions.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-21-2006, 07:52 PM
WAHM Regular

this site is dying, what is happening. I can not believe there is not any replies to this. i checked it out and i am going to apply for it. i can not keep waiting here for working solutions. it is just there loss as for as i am concerned.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to 17Kenseth Send a message via MSN to 17Kenseth Send a message via Yahoo to 17Kenseth

Treysnonna - trust me I understand how frustrating it is hearing from Working Solutions, but it will be worth the wait. You just have to do the wait like everyone else. I waited almost 1 year - I have heard some get hired sooner some longer. Just depends on if they have a need for additional agents and projects.

It takes so long because once you get one people simply love it so much that they don't leave.

But in the meantime explore your other options, they say don't put all of your eggs in one basket.

So hang in there - we have all been in your shoes at one point.

Old 10-24-2006, 04:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to trenalynn

I had a response from tele tech and did the automated interview this evening. Just wait and see. I also had my interview with work***So* tonight too.

It seemed to go pretty good the guy was very nice. He said they were getting there pool ready for upcoming contracts. Hopefully this will be soon.

I guess I will just play the waiting game like everyone else. In the meantime, I still have Liv**Op* and We**.

Wish me luck...
Old 10-24-2006, 09:46 PM
WAHM Regular

This site sure is dying TTwah. I thought it was a site for encouragement and chatting, especially about Wsol. No replies to hardly any posts. I guess only certain postsget responded to......WHATEVER...:::rolling eyes::::...Anywayz...thanks for the info....Unfortunately I dont live in any of the states but have told a couple of friends of mine that do. Preciate the heads up...[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2006, 02:31 AM
Registered WAHM

It does take awhile to get on with WSOL, and no, you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket. As one of the posters above said, it is well worth it! I'm on with them almost 2 years now and have no plans of leaving! So hang in there, do what you gotta do till your time comes and you will get that call one day. It is worth the wait! I waited about 1.5 years, but did other jobs till I got hired on. I still work other jobs only because I like the extra money! Good luck to you all
Old 12-27-2007, 09:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Okay. I know this is an old thread, but does anyone still work with Teletech?
Old 12-30-2007, 07:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys#1nonna
this site is dying, what is happening. I can not believe there is not any replies to this. i checked it out and i am going to apply for it. i can not keep waiting here for working solutions. it is just there loss as for as i am concerned.
Good for you. WS is not all it is cracked up to be anyway. Do what is best for you and do not put all of your eggs in one basket. Good Luck.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander
Okay. I know this is an old thread, but does anyone still work with Teletech?
I applied at TT awhile ago and after a bit of a wait finally heard back from them when I was told they do not hire in my state.

I wonder what clients they work with and if you can pick the line you want to work on.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered WAHM

anewuser ; good luck with Teletech, I do believe for now they are only hiring in specific states I think Fl, and Ga are at least 2 of them. I started doing my online application with them but whenever I saved what I was doing it would not allow me to go back and check....I thought it was silly since I posted my resume. Anyways they got back to me pretty quick saying to reapply when I can work on holidays. I'm going to reapply b/c I need deniro asap and working outside the home will cost more (daycare is ridiculous). I'll let you know if I see they are hiring anywhere else. Good luck. I am going to be applying to a lot of places. Voicelog.com they seem to hire pretty quickly as well.

This ad will disappear if you login