Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Telecommuting Moms

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Super WAHM

I was trying to get through the employment history portion of the application. I have red asterisks everywhere. I tried to go back and correct it, but for some reason there are issues, and they are still showing.
Does anyone have a valid email address to HR , or the hiring point that they can PM me with?
Thanks in advance
Lisa
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-08-2012, 11:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Sorry I wasn't able to help with my PM. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Good luck.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Super WAHM

I was able to get an email address via their Love help - apparently the chat operators arent able to help with the issue either - LOL
Thanks for your time and help !
Old 06-08-2012, 03:22 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm glad you were able to get help! Good luck to you.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Registered WAHM

I applied to TeleTech@Home. I did the automated interview and the software download. What's next?
Old 08-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Teletech is an awesome company. I am an employee here and I am a rehire. They provide great support and ongoing training if needed in the future. They will set you up with a second interview once you pass the first one and then you will be hired. I love working for them
Old 08-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Waiting for email to schedule Offer call

Hi Everyone!

I am new here and wanted to post what is happening with my TT hiring experience. I have completed Matchpoint, my automated interview, and the Wookbook CD assessment. I am currently waiting for an email to schedule my offer call. The email states it will take from one to three weeks. I hope it doesn't take that long. I am curious if this late in the year I will be hired on for Holiday/Seasonal only. I have read EVERY post in this thread! lol It appears in past years that this is the time of year where they begin to hire for holiday only positions.
If anyone who has recently been hired can give me a bit more info, I would be very grateful.
I am looking forward to beginning work with TT.

Old 08-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Also waiting for the offer email

On Tuesaday I also received the email that I passed the workbooth assessment and now have to wait for the offer email. The process leading up to this point has been fairly quick, so I hope that I receive the offer email soon..Im going crazy checking my email all day long. I will keep everyone posted when I hear anything because I know there are alot of us going through the same thing and I love reading threads an everyones experiences. It helps me out alot....
Old 08-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis2887 View Post
On Tuesaday I also received the email that I passed the workbooth assessment and now have to wait for the offer email. The process leading up to this point has been fairly quick, so I hope that I receive the offer email soon..Im going crazy checking my email all day long. I will keep everyone posted when I hear anything because I know there are alot of us going through the same thing and I love reading threads an everyones experiences. It helps me out alot....
Yesterday after I received the email confirmation that I passed the WB assessment, I received an automated call stating that I passed the interview portion of the process and when I received the WB CD in the mail, I needed to complete it asap.
I was a bit confused, so today, I went to live chat with the hirepoint team. I was releived to know that I just need to wait for the next training class that matches my availability. I thought there may be some sort of descrepency, but that was not the case! I chose day hours, so maybe this is why it is taking a bit longer than others. I will also keep you posted. Maybe we will be in the same training class?
Old 08-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobzie View Post
Yesterday after I received the email confirmation that I passed the WB assessment, I received an automated call stating that I passed the interview portion of the process and when I received the WB CD in the mail, I needed to complete it asap.
I was a bit confused, so today, I went to live chat with the hirepoint team. I was releived to know that I just need to wait for the next training class that matches my availability. I thought there may be some sort of descrepency, but that was not the case! I chose day hours, so maybe this is why it is taking a bit longer than others. I will also keep you posted. Maybe we will be in the same training class?
I also did the live chat today because I received an email saying that the job I applied for was not in my geographic area so apply to another position..What!!!! So I contacted live chat as well and was advised to disregard the email and once a training class was available, I would be contacted. I asked them when that would be and they said by the end of August or beginning of September. I really dont know whats going on. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. I chose evening hours.

This ad will disappear if you login