Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Telecommuting Moms

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Default NEW CORP... please respond

Hello,

I am excited to share that I have my first interview with New Corp tomorrow. After reading their email sent I am unsure if it is a group interview or single Interview. If anyone knows how the first interview go's can you please tell me what to expect? I have researched this company on here and all the posts seem to be old. Thanks so much for your help. I'm praying for you all. God Bless.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-22-2011, 12:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Interesting....

I just posted a thread asking for up to date info on NEW corp recently, went unanswered so *shrugs*. Anywho. I am at the last phone interview with them tomorrow. If you are in your first, it is a "Group" interview just to give some general info. If you progress on, then you have a more deatiled presentation on the company (group as well), what they expect, and your availability. Then you should get an email askin what your shift choice is (3 out of 30 different combos). If you progress from there, then you move on to the technical requirments webinar where they do screenshares and test your system to be sure you can work with their system requirments. After you pass that (you get one chance per session to pass, if you dont pass that day, you have to attend another session) they set you up with a one on one telephone interview with a recruiter. This is the point I am at. Just to clarify, the "interviews" (well the first 3 or so) are just info sessions. they more than likely will not ask you a lot of questions personally, just simple stuff to post in chat. From all that I have read, I am REALLY liking the company and wanting to go further and get the position. Hoping for great news after my one on one tomorrow . So, HTH, and good luck to you.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile

Hello, I'm new to WAHM so I hope I'm not out of line with this posting, but I wanted to let you know I don't know anything about the company, but you sound as if you would be great with them. Is it appropriate to ask what they do? Did you look up the company info online, etc. Obviously, if you've made it this far you'll finish up big, so good luck from the Newbie!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile aww shucks!

Awww shucks hun, thank you! . I actually went into the listing of all the WAH companies on this site (its...somewhere.....cant find the link right now.. and just went crazy applying. So when I got to that particular company, on their webpage they stated they were voted "best place to work 2010" so I looked that up and just browsed old postings around her regarding them. I learned a great deal of information from their info sessions, but a lot of it was kind of easy to figure out because most WAH call centers function the same way. I just was not able to find out who they were outsourcing for at that moment but did find out later (DirectTV). So, I did a bit of research and since I couldn't find a load of information, I was going into it with my headlights on so that I can make an accurate assesment and maybe pass it on for others. I get more worrried when I find a plethora of information and 60% of it is bad . Once I figured out who the client was, I assumed that they would really need night people because that is when most people call anywhere, and thank goodness my nights are open. Its been a pretty great experience thus far, really hoping for great news tomorrow and a definite start date soon! You may also like to look into a company called teletech@home. They are AMAZING! I only had to leave them recently because my night job laid me off and I found a morning job outside the home a week later and just needed something at night where in I was planning on doing TT in the AM. HTH and best of luck to you!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:22 PM
WAHM Regular

i applied to work for NEW back in may and still have only received the phone screening where they asked my availability and gave me some info about the job. that was in june and i have not heard from them since. kept sending them email regarding status of application and they kept giving me the same answer about them being so swamped with applications and will get back to me soon but so far i still have not heard from them. i have taken another job because i could not wait but i did hear they are a good company to work for.

This ad will disappear if you login