Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Telecommuting Moms

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Default TeleTech I-9 Form and Drug Screen Emails

Hi Everyone,
I had my group offer call last night and it was very informative and exciting. They made me an offer and told me I would be receiving an email within a few hours with information regarding the I-9 form and drug screen and how to complete them. However, it has now been over 24 hours and still nothing, should I just keep waiting? I talked to someone via live chat and they said they are buy and should have it to me soon. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, how long did it take you to get your email after the offer call?
Thank You
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-01-2010, 04:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I9 Forms

Hey, yeah its takes maybe a day or so, but I kept checking on live chat to get an update and soon I finally got the email for the I9 forms and drug test so you should get it soon, don't worry, just continue to check through the live chat to get an update. It took me awhile to get the workbooth cd too so that probably be your next step but just continue to check in on the live chat! Congrats to ya! I start this Monday Oct 4th in training!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to WORKAHOLIK Send a message via Skype™ to WORKAHOLIK
Question

How long did you wait to hear anything regarding a offer, i haven't heard anything , how do u check ur application status
Old 10-01-2010, 05:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Wahmommy2: I already passed the cd test, then I received the offer call last night. They said the next step would be to receive the I-9 form and drug test. I was surprised when she said it would only take a few hours to get the email, but she kept saying we only have 3 business days to complete it. If I don't get anything by Monday, I will contact the live chat again. Congrats to you too, I'm excited!

Workaholik: I don't believe there is a way to check your application status. Did you take the assessment test? Once, I took the test, I believe I heard back from them within 5 business days, it was quick. I started their process on Sept. 14th and I was accepted last night with an offer call, so it moved very quickly compared to other companies. So far I was involved in the initial test, an interview, workbooth cd test and then the offer call. I did however, talk to live chat a few times initially when I had questions.

This ad will disappear if you login