Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-15-2014, 07:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Default LT Marketing

Has Any One Ever Worked For This Company? : LT Marketing This is the information I received via email once I responded to their craigslist ad. I think they are out of Cliffside, NJ.

Awesome!!! With your experience this should be a great fit for you.

We have an incredible incentive for the month of January so if you are serious about moving forward then get your paperwork in as soon as you can. If you have any questions in completing the application you are welcome to call me. My number is 919-614-5801. Leave a message if I don't answer as I may be on a call. I will call you back within 30 minutes - hopefully. :-) It is pretty simple.

Things you must have to work from home with us:
USB Headset

PC Computer (not Apple)

Direct Ethernet Connection (not Wi-Fi or HotSpot)

We will need you to complete the application as a contractor you will be 1099. Do NOT include your social security number on the application. We want you to decide that this is the company for you and after we mail your first check we will then ask for the social security number, We will send you a W9 form and a direct deposit form after you receive your first payment.

Download the attachments, scan and email back. Also, I will need the best email address for you. As soon as you do this, we will send you all the information you need to get started. This includes the download instructions and video tutorial on how to download and operate the dialer. You will also receive your rebuttal sheet to aid you in closing your deals.

How soon can you start on the 10-4 or 4-10 shift?

Also, I will need an email address and cell phone number for you.

Thank you ,

Kelly
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-15-2014, 07:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs down LT Marketing.

I also applied for this job. And I got this back yesterday, a differant person than emailed you.

Thank you for responding to our craigslist employment ad. Please keep in mind that this is a part time position and pays 50usd per appointment you set. To learn more about the job, please visit this link: WebinarCut - WebinarTraining's library

After viewing the video if you are still interested, I will send you the documents for employment. Please fill out all of the documents and return them. You can fill out the documents online using PDFEscape.com to fill them out. Someone will give you a call for a quick oral interview about the opportunity once the documents are returned. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Jeremy Tucker
International recruiter
LT Marketing, LLC/jtlmarketing@aol.com
Old 01-15-2014, 07:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default LT Marketing

WOW This is interesting. Kelly told me this is based on setting appointments for people who would like to partake in various vacation packages.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:19 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyceleste View Post
Has Any One Ever Worked For This Company? : LT Marketing This is the information I received via email once I responded to their craigslist ad. I think they are out of Cliffside, NJ.

Awesome!!! With your experience this should be a great fit for you.

We have an incredible incentive for the month of January so if you are serious about moving forward then get your paperwork in as soon as you can. If you have any questions in completing the application you are welcome to call me. My number is 919-614-5801. Leave a message if I don't answer as I may be on a call. I will call you back within 30 minutes - hopefully. :-) It is pretty simple.

Things you must have to work from home with us:
USB Headset

PC Computer (not Apple)

Direct Ethernet Connection (not Wi-Fi or HotSpot)

We will need you to complete the application as a contractor you will be 1099. Do NOT include your social security number on the application. We want you to decide that this is the company for you and after we mail your first check we will then ask for the social security number, We will send you a W9 form and a direct deposit form after you receive your first payment.

Download the attachments, scan and email back. Also, I will need the best email address for you. As soon as you do this, we will send you all the information you need to get started. This includes the download instructions and video tutorial on how to download and operate the dialer. You will also receive your rebuttal sheet to aid you in closing your deals.

How soon can you start on the 10-4 or 4-10 shift?

Also, I will need an email address and cell phone number for you.

Thank you ,

Kelly
Never heard of them, but if you Google that phone number you will find quite a bit of possible info.
Here's one result (which in addition to having the phone number also has the name "Kelly" on it so probably the same people).
Karatbars International - Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
Old 01-15-2014, 07:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Default LT Marketing

Interesting I tried pulling up their Facebook Page which doesn't exist. This sounds fishy!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:25 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyceleste View Post
Interesting I tried pulling up their Facebook Page which doesn't exist. This sounds fishy!
Yeah, looking through the results for that phone number, it looks like they are into several different "money-making" things.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Super WAHM

I hope you guys do know that it is really hard to set appointments for ANYTHING so it's always better to take an appt setting job that pays hourly pay.

This ad will disappear if you login