Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Nex rep pay for the weeks of the 3 positions...

I know the inbound receptionist is .25 per minute talk time and the outbound is $5/hr. and I believe of commissions, BUT What is the pay approximately for all the 3 positions of Nexrep of the 2 weeks when you get paid? I just want to get an idea.. AND do they cut hours sometimes?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 PM
WAHM Regular

There's no average everyone's check varies based on the hours worked and performance. I'm in inbound and I've seen how much the reception position pays and it's not nearly as well and inbound. I don't know anything about outbound though other than I've heard some reps have a hard time making sales.

In terms of ranges it literally goes from 100-2000 dollars a check.

Last edited by Mrsmommy; 06-26-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa82 View Post
I know the inbound receptionist is .25 per minute talk time and the outbound is $5/hr. and I believe of commissions, BUT What is the pay approximately for all the 3 positions of Nexrep of the 2 weeks when you get paid? I just want to get an idea.. AND do they cut hours sometimes?
How are they allowed to pay below the federal minimum wage? Is it contract?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist View Post
How are they allowed to pay below the federal minimum wage? Is it contract?
You are paid whatever your commissions are.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmommy View Post
There's no average everyone's check varies based on the hours worked and performance. I'm in inbound and I've seen how much the reception position pays and it's not nearly as well and inbound. I don't know anything about outbound though other than I've heard some reps have a hard time making sales.

In terms of ranges it literally goes from 100-2000 dollars a check.
I consider myself a pretty decent sales rep. Which job within nexrep could you make 2k per check? That would be the one I want. Whichever has the higher pay scale that's attainable.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered WAHM

I believe you will have better luck with inbound. I went through the certification and really wanted to do this job, but for whatever reason the employment god's were against me. I could not for the life of me get the Five9 software to act right with my computer. In the end I had to jump ship wasted $200 on buying different equipment trying to do that job. I was so very sad.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:55 AM
WAHM Regular

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE RESPONSES. I just don't know if I should do the inbound receptionist IF I get hired on that position. My last job I literally got over $200 a 2 week paycheck and I really didn't like that at all!. Do you ALL think it's best for me to do the inbound position and give it a shot or not? I am the breadwinner between my husband and I for certain circumstances. What's all your answers if it ranges $100 and over a paycheck??.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Registered WAHM

I also had these same questions. I also wanted to know from anyone that is working for NexRep doing the inbound, outbound, & also the receptionist what are the best hours to make the most money?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm loving the receptionist position. I will let u guys know when I get my 1st ck!
Old 06-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

I did the outbound for a while. I could not continue, but the money was decent. For about 20 hours my check was $239.

This ad will disappear if you login