Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Leapforce

So I took the first part and passed, then the second and passed! I just finished the third part but I'm wondering if anyone has taken the testing lately? I was just wondering when I would hear back from them?! I am excited about this and hope I pass the third exam. Oh my end date is Tuesday.

Also, anyone that works there or has, how long until you can start work and when do they pay? I have seen posts but they are from 2011 and 2012 so I don't know if they have changed it since then.

Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-02-2013, 09:41 AM
WAHM Regular

To answer your first question, you definitely won't hear from them before Tuesday, but you should before the end of that day whether you passed or failed.

Second question - I don't work for Leapforce, but it is my understanding that you can generally begin working right away after passing the exam. It is also my understanding that they pay somewhere between $13.50 and $15 per hour, but again, I'm not exactly sure. Maybe somebody who actually does work there will chime in and give you more info on this.

Good luck.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:39 AM
Registered WAHM

I applied to Leap Force about two months ago. If I remember correctly, they responses were roughly a couple of days apart. However, I have applied to them back in the way past and that correspondance took alot longer. I really think it depends on how bad they need agents at the time. I hope this helps.

If you are looking for a simple business oppportunity, check out Email Processing Jobs From Home | Email Marketing, Services, Lists, Free, Work From Home, Jobs, Ideas Opportunities, Moms, Data Entry, Scams
Old 06-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Registered WAHM

YAY!!! I passed the qualifications!!!! Now I have to wait I guess... It keeps saying access denied to all the links they sent me and when I log in it still says qualification in progress. Guess I just have to wait until they finish all the process?
Old 06-05-2013, 11:08 AM
WAHM Regular

Did you hear back from Leapforce on your first application? I have applied several times but have never heard back.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
Did you hear back from Leapforce on your first application? I have applied several times but have never heard back.
As soon as I applied I had to go in and view projects. I applied for the Yukon project and they sent me an e-mail saying that I had been approved to continue with the qualification process. Then I had a specific start date and had to do all three parts. If you don't pass one part you can't move on to the next. But now I am just waiting for the finalization. Just signed my W-9. So maybe try logging into leapforce and look at all projects then get qualified or something like that for the Yukon project.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Can you please share the link for the job posting?
I applied through this for the US_English job but only get a message saying-Thanks for applying.
https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/...842EA8867A0CAB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai's Mommy View Post
As soon as I applied I had to go in and view projects. I applied for the Yukon project and they sent me an e-mail saying that I had been approved to continue with the qualification process. Then I had a specific start date and had to do all three parts. If you don't pass one part you can't move on to the next. But now I am just waiting for the finalization. Just signed my W-9. So maybe try logging into leapforce and look at all projects then get qualified or something like that for the Yukon project.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Billie View Post
To answer your first question, you definitely won't hear from them before Tuesday, but you should before the end of that day whether you passed or failed.

Second question - I don't work for Leapforce, but it is my understanding that you can generally begin working right away after passing the exam. It is also my understanding that they pay somewhere between $13.50 and $15 per hour, but again, I'm not exactly sure. Maybe somebody who actually does work there will chime in and give you more info on this.

Good luck.
I work for them. You are right
Old 06-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
Can you please share the link for the job posting?
I applied through this for the US_English job but only get a message saying-Thanks for applying.
https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/...842EA8867A0CAB

That's right. Then you log in and go to projects and then find one and to the right there will be a button that says qualify. Click that and they will sen you an email about when to start the exam.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai's Mommy View Post
Did you ever start working for Leapforce?

This ad will disappear if you login