Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Default G5Live Chat Operators

Hi I recently applied for G5Live for their "chat operators" position.
I just got an email from them to schedule an interview, so I was wondering
if anyone has had any experience with this company?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Super WAHM

If you do a search for g5live you will find some previous threads. I don't have any first hand experience, but I have heard the pay is pretty low at 25 cents per chat and not enough chats to make it worthwhile. Again, I don't know personally, this is just what I read in the past.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey Dasher, thanks so much for your response. That's what I'm gathering too from what I've read. Although the threads I saw were from awhile ago and it seems like they were a rather new company then. I wonder if they have more chats per session now? It also seems like from what I'm reading it's difficult to get the position. But I think they may be looking to hire quite a few people right now because the email I got was a mass email, sent out to a long list of people. I guess I'll give it a shot and see how it goes
Old 05-27-2013, 01:08 PM
WAHM Regular

I had my first interview with them this morning, the lady was very nice and it only lasted a few minutes. I have to do another interview over chat this evening. So I'll let you all know how it goes afterward. She reiterated the fact that this job is meant to supplement another job you are doing because the pay is 25 cents per chat. She said that the agents currently make 100-300 a month and the hours are full-time hours. I would say its a good egg if you need extra cash but since the hours are full time, it might not work for some unless you are able to chat and do your other wah job at the same time. For me, it might be a good gig to do when I'm studying. But I'll see how this second interview goes.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Interview Process

How did the Chat Interview go??
Old 07-17-2013, 09:44 AM
WAHM Regular

100-300/MONTH for FULL TIME hours?
There are kids slaving away in asian factories making mp3 players who would scoff at that kind of nonsense! Let me guess, you actually have a set schedule you're obligated to keep (while they illegally call it an Independent Contractor position, most likely), and can't choose when or how much you work as well?

There are so many other options you could exercise to make that kind of many each month while putting in a mere fraction of the time invested.

This ad will disappear if you login