Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Registered WAHM

Default mTurk money not in Amazon Payment Account

Not sure if this is the right place, but I need help and Amazon isn't helping....

I have tried to withdraw money from Mturk. I hit the withdraw link and it takes me to my Amazon Payment account. Yet, there's no money in it. I contacted Amazon about it. Their first response was that I have 2 accounts and the money is in ID- W56866T767G74289C67494B839763Q10648. I kid you not, they are saying this is my ID as if I could actually figure out my problem from that crazy ID.

I had to contact them again about this and their response was that I have 3 (was 2 but now 3) Amazon Payment accounts. One is closed, one is active with the verification pending and the other one is completely verified. The verified account has my Mturk money and uses a different password than the other 2. Ok, that wasn't really helpful, but getting somewhere I guess.

So I went back, used old emails and passwords. I was able to log into it using those old emails but again, none of them had my money in it. So, I told them this. Their response this time was that I have 3 Amazon Payment accounts all with the same email address (they provided which email). They sent me a password reset link, but that was to Amazon.com and it didn't do anything. I looked into it more and their payment website clearly states that you can't use the same email with different passwords, so how is that possible? I tried that email, with different passwords and nothing worked. I'm currently waiting for their response on that problem.

Anyone had this problem? Did it ever get fixed?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM
WAHM Addict

Sorry you're having problems. Over the years I've noticed that they don't have very good customer support for mTurk. I always thought that the money would go straight to your bank account though. Sorry, I'm not certain as I use the gift certificate option (I don't drive and this has always been an easy/fast way to get what I need). Hopefully someone around here has a clue but I'm just wondering if it's in your bank.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Super WAHM

Default I called Amazon

I had a similar problem. I called actual Amazon, let them know I was having a problem with MTurk. There was no one I could speak to but they did get my request forwarded to the right department and I got an email back following up a day or so later.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:52 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Recently, I had forgotten my password so I tried resetting but it didn't work. Soooo... I tried their live chat and I got the problem fixed instantly. Maybe you can try that as well!

Just an F.Y.I for everyone it takes 10 days with @ least 3 submitted hits daily for you to open your Amazon Payments Account. Just a friendly reminder!

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
amazon payments, mturk