Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Question

Hi everyone! I'm Jen and I'm new to this so please forgive me if I sound a bit scatterbrained lol. My best friend is actually the one who introduced me to this site, so I thought Id give it a shot. I have a question for y'all, I received an email from Home Lifestyle Report about an at home, online job called $6000 A Month Club. Now I spent a good part of my afternoon reading about it and trying to research it, and it sounds like it could be an amazing opportunity to make money, BUT I cannot find anything to back it up. I tried typing it into Google and it did'nt show up there either. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone tell me if they have heard of this and if it is a legit thing or is it another scam? Any feedback I can get is greatly appreciated. Thank you :-)

Jennifer
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Grand WAHM

Anything that offers $6,000 a month, I'd be very cautious of. And if they try and charge an up front fee, I'd be even more skeptical.

If it were me, I'd check it out as thoroughly as I could.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Registered WAHM

Tha'ts the problem. They want $97 to start it and from what they say it would be available to start immediately and you'd make your money back and then some within the first hour. Thank you for getting back to me
Old 03-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to deannatroupe Send a message via Skype™ to deannatroupe

That sounds like a scam to me.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hey there!!

Is this a business opportunity? Business opportunities usually does require an upfront cost to start up -- which isn't a scam... but if this isn't and it's something where they're just charging you money to charge you money... then I would probably run! lol
Old 03-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Grand WAHM

I guess my questions would be, if this is so profitable, why do they need up front money from you?

There are so many free ways to make money online and legitimate jobs are always free to apply for.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Honestly, I'm not 100% on what this type of thing is considered. It's posting links for all sorts of companies and the company pays like $15 per link, some not as much, and you can make something like $225 plus an hour doing it. It seems easy enough, but I've always been taught that if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Eek ! To me, this is a SCAM.

The fact they claim you can make $6000 per month is a big red flag. And, if they are so successful in that their "workers" make such a great salary, how do they get their success? By luring people in and charging them nearly $100 for their "program"

Don't fall for it. In fact, any so-called company that makes such claims of riches are nearly always scams. In fact, I don't know of any legit company that makes a claim like this.

Another red flag: their name "$6000 a month club". Sounds scammy.

Please don't waste your money.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLCourtemanche View Post
Honestly, I'm not 100% on what this type of thing is considered. It's posting links for all sorts of companies and the company pays like $15 per link, some not as much, and you can make something like $225 plus an hour doing it. It seems easy enough, but I've always been taught that if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
What's the money for? The $97? Is it to train you since you don't know what it is they want you to do? Honestly? $225 an hour? This is more money than some of the top litigation attorneys and neurosurgeons make...let's be realistic. Don't do it...keep looking for something that you can research. If they don't pop up easily in Google...they've got something to hide!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Anything that sounds too good to be true......is.

My policy is I put NO money out to any company to have the honor of working. If you're going into some business where you have to buy supplies of some sort, that's one thing. But some unknown company making grandiose promises and wanting money, I'd stay away from it.

This ad will disappear if you login