Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Default NexRep employees

On average, as an outbound caller, what can you expect to earn in a month?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Super WAHM

I am starting outbound next week, but in the guide, it says that you can average $10-$15 an hour on outbound, with top agents earning $25+. I did inbound previously, and I consistently earned around $15-$20 an hour (and much of that was during non-peak times). With inbound, you only make money on commission, so with a base rate of $5 with outbound, I am kind of hoping/expecting to earn more. Hope this helps. Have you applied yet? I've seen you ask a lot of questions about it on the boards lately, I was just wondering if you've gone forward with the process.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Yeah, I have asked a lot of questions lately...lol. I'm just kind of scared because all I can seem to get a temporary jobs and I just had my first child and it's kind of scary being unemployed. I have a contract with LiveOps but my commit percentage is sitting at 86% due to internet problems and I can't seem to get any commits when normally it was an additional $700 a month. I'm going to accept the job and would like to do the outbound training, I think I am doing the interview tomorrow. What should I expect?
Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Super WAHM

I used to work for Liveops many years ago, so I know exactly what you are talking about. It was good money, for sure. I went on vacation for two months to FL, and forgot ALL about needed to commit at least once in a 6 week period, so I ended up getting removed from the platform...lol. It's too bad. I had great star ratings for clubs, too. Oh well.

The interview is just basic questions about your customer service experience and what would make you a good fit. My initial interview was like three years ago, so I can't remember everything they asked. I want to say they also gave you a "scenario" type of question and you had to think on your feet and respond, but I can't recall. I didn't have to re-interview this time. I emailed Emily and asked her if I could get on with the next outbound program and she happily obliged. I still have the headset, so I just needed to pay $25 for the manual.

I also just got on with Needle.com, which may be something you could do too. It pays $10 an hour when you are "committed" to time blocks, and it's a chat-based job, so no phone work needed with a new baby!
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 PM
WAHM Regular

what all do you have to do to get on with needle.com? I applied but haven't heard anything back yet.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I interviewed with NexRep and all I have to do now is pay the $25 for their sales guide. I also interviewed with Needle.com, so I'm hoping to hear back. How much money should I expect to make per month with nexrep?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:21 PM
WAHM Regular

What kind of work do you do at NexRep? And do you have to have a separate phone line?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:48 AM
WAHM Regular

It's telemarketing, they have inbound which is commission only but they have outbound which is $5 plus commission.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 AM
WAHM Regular

How much you make all depends on how many hours you work. Commission varies based on how many hours you work. If you work 30 hours and get $4000 in sales commission is 10% . If you work 15-20 hours commission is 5% of sales and 20+ hours gets 7% in commission regardless of how much you sell. You only get 10% if you work 30+ hours and get at least $4000 in sales. Of course you get $5 an hour as well. Some agents are bringing home over $1000 every 2 weeks. Basically you get out of it what you put into it. No seperate phone line is required. Everything is done online using a headset.

Last edited by mmouseny; 02-04-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:06 PM
WAHM Regular

I just had my assesment with Emily from NexRep, and I have moved forward to certification starting the 11th!
Anyone else?

Anyways, I am curious, are we paid throught direct deposit? or PayPal? and how often?

Thanks for any responses!

This ad will disappear if you login