Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Default WAH - Lifebushido - Now Hiring Virtual Assistant

Lifebushido is currently seeking motivated, organized, friendly professionals to join our Key Assistant Team. Key Assistants are the “go to” point person between our company and the Real Estate professionals we provide Virtual Assistant services for. We are essentially the overseer of the client’s services and ensure all their needs are met. Key Assistants generally work between 10-25 hours per week and our hours are flexible. Phone work is minimal with the exception of a weekly call with your client.

Our Team Leader leads the training program and is always available as a resource. The training itself is comprised of self-assigned tasks that will guide you on how to be a successful Key Assistant to your client. After successfully completing training, you are paired with a Mentor who will continue to assist you with any questions you may have. Although we work independently, we are a close nit Team that offer each other support!

If you are interested in joining our Team, please follow the applicant instructions found on our recruit wiki page. www.lifebushido.wikispaces.com/Key+Assistant+-+Recruit+Process
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-24-2013, 02:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Join my Recruit Triangle Achieve

Hello everyone,

I decided to start the interesting process for Lifebushido by starting a recruit Triangle.

Since we are allowed up to six spots on our triangles we wanted to make sure we filled every spot.

When you join a recruit triangle you increase your chances of hire from 1 in 20 to 1 in 2. That is a significant increase and our triangle desires to give any spots we have to applicants that are serious about Lifebushido and getting hired.

If interested in becoming apart of our triangle please either PM me or email me through WAHM with your name, applicant mini bio, and the triangle role you feel drawn to. Please do this as soon as possible for we will be introducing our Triangle as is to Lifebushido late tonight because we have to be active or formed by 1/25/13.

The goal of our Triangle Achieve is to have fun, learn about Lifebushido and ourselves, and develop a lasting triangle that will stay together through our new hire roles with Lifebushido.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I am interested but not very familiar with Lifebushido.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello,

I just wanted to update that our triangle is no longer looking for more members.

Thank you to those who responded.

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
real estate, virtual assistant, work at home