Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 05:03 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location:
Posts: 175
Default Needle Sales Chat IC Job

Applications for this team are now closed. I will repost a link when they open back up again.

Last edited by arleneverde; 10-17-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Auburn, AL
Posts: 386
Smile

I am somewhat leery of giving out all of my information, including Facebook info. However, I am very interested in this position. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 06:25 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location:
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnwahm View Post
I am somewhat leery of giving out all of my information, including Facebook info. However, I am very interested in this position. Thanks!
Don't blame you there. However, if you want more information on the company? A good place to start is: Needle | Live Chat Sales Platform

And here is a news piece about us from the shop.org conference in Denver last month:
Turning a fan into a 'Needler' | 9news.com

I am the one sitting cross legged on top of the bus

They have you login through FB because initially that was one of their main channels for sourcing. Hopefully the above links will reassure you somewhat.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleneverde View Post
Don't blame you there. However, if you want more information on the company? A good place to start is: Needle | Live Chat Sales Platform

And here is a news piece about us from the shop.org conference in Denver last month:
Turning a fan into a 'Needler' | 9news.com

I am the one sitting cross legged on top of the bus

They have you login through FB because initially that was one of their main channels for sourcing. Hopefully the above links will reassure you somewhat.


i skipped the fb part, but do have an account. Would not adding my facebook link on the application stop me from being considered?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location:
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen82 View Post
i skipped the fb part, but do have an account. Would not adding my facebook link on the application stop me from being considered?
No, that won't effect it. If you do get hired? I would recommend linking your account, though. The team does have a forum but FB tends to be where we give each other a heads up about things. Not mandatory but keeps you in the loop.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 10:20 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Posts: 27
Send a message via MSN to vinitadudhat Send a message via Yahoo to vinitadudhat Send a message via Skype™ to vinitadudhat
Default Re : Needle Sales Chat IC Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleneverde View Post
No, that won't effect it. If you do get hired? I would recommend linking your account, though. The team does have a forum but FB tends to be where we give each other a heads up about things. Not mandatory but keeps you in the loop.
Hi Arendeverde and other members,
Does qualification criteria include boundaries?
Meaning being from India, can I apply?
Thanks
Vinita
__________________
VSD
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location:
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitadudhat View Post
Hi Arendeverde and other members,
Does qualification criteria include boundaries?
Meaning being from India, can I apply?
Thanks
Vinita
Hey Vinita,

Unfortunately for this particular project there is a US residency requirement. However, you could still fill out a general application through here:

https://pincushion.needle.com/needlers/register

I do not know of any teams that hire outside of the US? But, you never know. I do know that there have been some talks about expanding into the UK so the future is unwritten on this one. Doesn't hurt to apply.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 639
Default

Thank you for posting this opportunity. Best wishes to all who applied.
__________________
Jesus saved me and he wants to save you
http://www.cloudcrowd.com/i/620000
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 50
Default

I applied. Thank you for posting.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2012, 12:36 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 50
Default

I have an interview on Monday.
Reply With Quote
 
This ad will disappear if you login

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off