Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:18 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Martins Ferry, Ohio
Posts: 34
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam387 View Post
So, as some of you have read, I have been waiting since June 4th to hear what happened with my interview. I kept getting told by the Chat group (who were all super nice) to just keep waiting and checking. On Wednesday, they said they'd check with my recruiter and I should hear something within a day or so. I spoke with them today (I started a new chat) and it turns out there had been some sort of issue or something. I had been selected to move forward, but the system never sent me anything to keep going. So, I should have the computer testing thing by Monday. Hopefully, there will still be a position for me. If not, I can wait. I'm just happy to be moving forward in the process.
See....that is "good news"!!!! I am happy for you! keep us posted!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

  #82 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:38 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onechicmomma View Post
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!!!!!

Soooo happy for ya! You are super patient!! Glad to hear everything is well! Hopefully we will all "see" each other soon for training!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheleeren912 View Post
See....that is "good news"!!!! I am happy for you! keep us posted!
Thanks to both of you! Since I don't have the offer yet, I don't want to get ahead of myself. Hopefully, though, things will continue to go well.I appreciate the positive thoughts.

For anyone who does work for them,or is getting ready to, what is their I-9 procedure? I just wanted to know so that I can think ahead. Thanks to everyone! I hope to work or train with you all.
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2012, 07:30 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17
Default I-9 and Drug testing for Teletech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheleeren912 View Post
I was just wondering if anyone who got through the offer call and then did their post- offer call application for their reference and background check...How long does it take for that to come back?. How long after the offer call did you get the info/ email for the I-9 and drug test? I just wasn't sure, as I haven't received mine yet and just wanted to get everything done
I just received my I-9 instructions and my escreen for my drug test on yesterday, this was two days after I received the email for my background/reference check.
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2012, 06:23 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 46
Default Drug test

Did anyone her have to go a looooooooong ways to take a drug test? I was offered a job back in 2010 but they didn't have any place close to me to take a drug test. They wanted me to drive from like Rochester to Buffalo to take a drug test. I have no problem taking a drug test but I think that is a little much. Has anyone else had this happen?
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2012, 06:56 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Is the training part time (4-5 hours a day)? Also are the working hours part time with afternoon or evening slots? Does anyone know? I put in a application with TeleTech too. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2012, 08:00 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 42
Default answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam387 View Post
Thanks to both of you! Since I don't have the offer yet, I don't want to get ahead of myself. Hopefully, though, things will continue to go well.I appreciate the positive thoughts.

For anyone who does work for them,or is getting ready to, what is their I-9 procedure? I just wanted to know so that I can think ahead. Thanks to everyone! I hope to work or train with you all.
The I-9 procedure was painless. They give you all the instructions you need. You don't have to get anything notarized, your witness for your documents can be anyone but yourself. So you can have your spouse fill out that portion for you or whomever you choose.


Did anyone her have to go a looooooooong ways to take a drug test? I was offered a job back in 2010 but they didn't have any place close to me to take a drug test. They wanted me to drive from like Rochester to Buffalo to take a drug test. I have no problem taking a drug test but I think that is a little much. Has anyone else had this happen?

No. There was one that was really far, but I plugged in my zip and got one that was about 10mins away from home.


Is the training part time (4-5 hours a day)? Also are the working hours part time with afternoon or evening slots? Does anyone know? I put in a application with TeleTech too. Thanks

The training is FULL TIME. About 6 hours I believe and mandatory. The working hours at this time are part time with morning, afternoon and evening slots, but you can always get extra shifts if someone needs you to cover for them or they need extra help-again this depends on the client you work on as well as how busy it is.
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2012, 11:04 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onechicmomma View Post
The I-9 procedure was painless. They give you all the instructions you need. You don't have to get anything notarized, your witness for your documents can be anyone but yourself. So you can have your spouse fill out that portion for you or whomever you choose.


Did anyone her have to go a looooooooong ways to take a drug test? I was offered a job back in 2010 but they didn't have any place close to me to take a drug test. They wanted me to drive from like Rochester to Buffalo to take a drug test. I have no problem taking a drug test but I think that is a little much. Has anyone else had this happen?

No. There was one that was really far, but I plugged in my zip and got one that was about 10mins away from home.


Is the training part time (4-5 hours a day)? Also are the working hours part time with afternoon or evening slots? Does anyone know? I put in a application with TeleTech too. Thanks

The training is FULL TIME. About 6 hours I believe and mandatory. The working hours at this time are part time with morning, afternoon and evening slots, but you can always get extra shifts if someone needs you to cover for them or they need extra help-again this depends on the client you work on as well as how busy it is.

Thank you so much. I still haven't heard anything, but they said Monday. I'll give them until then. If I hear nothing, I think I'll just give up. I appreciate you answering the question for me.
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2012, 11:05 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam387 View Post
Thank you so much. I still haven't heard anything, but they said Monday. I'll give them until then. If I hear nothing, I think I'll just give up. I appreciate you answering the question for me.
no prob.
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Hello everyone I have finished the offer call and downloaded the CD workbooth I start july 16-20th for training 5pm- 1130pm mon-sun I am excited, was wondering if someone working could tell me after training can you get at least one of the days you want off for instance I need Wednesday evening off but I can work all other days do you think that is possible or are they very strict on stuff like that? also it says 20-25 hours a week but what is the max you can work if you are able to pick up other ppls hours? What the average hours you guys get to work?
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2012, 06:22 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 33
Default congrts!

I don't think they want me......haven't heard a thing and I've finished everything.
Reply With Quote
 
This ad will disappear if you login

Reply

Tags
chacha, teletech

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off