Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Anyone work for Sitel?

I got an email today saying that they are going to schedule a phone interview with me! This is a company I really liked doing the assessment for. I'd love to hear opinions on what it's like to work for them!

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to tonya1980
Default Sitel(at home)

Hello,
I was wondering how long did it take you to get an interview from the start of the application? They emailed me and said that they will contact me in two weeks to schedule an interview.

Any information would be great. (Pay,Benefits,etc)
Old 05-31-2012, 12:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonya1980 View Post
Hello,
I was wondering how long did it take you to get an interview from the start of the application? They emailed me and said that they will contact me in two weeks to schedule an interview.

Any information would be great. (Pay,Benefits,etc)
This was the same message I got. Don't know if it's an automatic generated email, or if they really are hiring right now.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to tonya1980
Default interview today

Hello,

I basically had my first interview today with them. She basically told me the basics of the job...(Pay,Benefits). She asked me my work availability and work experience. She was really nice. The only thing is that I hate is waiting. She also stated that someone would contact me from HR, just to keep checking my email!!! It could take weeks, hopefully it won't be long at all because I need the cash>>
Old 06-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Sitel from home

Yes, I just finished the preliminary app and passed the computer check and provided the audio responses to the hypothetical scenarios etc,. and am waiting to hear back. Does anyone know what clients Sitel is hiring for now? Also, regarding the background check, I have no worries concerning the criminal portion, but the potential credit check is another matter. I believe they said a credit check might or might not be necessary depending on the client/campaign they are hiring for? Any feedback on anything related to any of above would be appreciated. Thanks--
Old 06-05-2012, 08:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Good Mornin...

I had my interview last night. Fairly easy. They ask you 8 questions about situations you worked in, and how you handled them, etc. Pretty easy. Then they test your knowledge of using the internet/search. I had to go their website and tell them who their CEO was, then on to another site to give the weather for a certain city--easy.

I asked about the clients, the interviewer told me that they are outsourced, meaning that they work for many different companies. ATT, Verizon, were examples that she gave me. Usually based on the client you will be picked according to your background check. They do the Criminal/Credit check to make sure there are no conflict of interests with said client. Example: You couldn't work for a Verizon client if you are in collections with Verizon...

I was told that I would hear back either way within a few days or a week, but she said based on my availability I should hear something sooner. I'm aiming for hearing something by Friday..hopefully!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

So has anyone started? I just had my interview last night over the phone and she said I passed her part and she would be passing my application to a recruiter that would contact me by phone. How long did/do you think that would take. I'm ChaCha'ing and Mturk'ing but butt off. This job sounds like heaven.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:52 AM
WAHM Regular

I haven't. I actually got an offer from another employer, but I haven't heard anything from Sitel. And I cannot find anyone who actually has. If anyone has any luck...PLEEEEASE update!
Old 06-17-2012, 02:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to workingmamma

Any of you familar with a wah job that only requires headphones and routes calls through the computer because I don't have a land line anymore but need work asap.

thanks!
Old 06-18-2012, 02:07 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm confused too.It's a really dificult choice!!

This ad will disappear if you login