Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-15-2012, 04:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Clickworker?

Has anyone ever worked here? Is it legitimate? I signed up and am getting ready to do the assesment test.If you are interested - Clickworker, Online-Jobs für freie Mitarbeiter auf unserer Crowdsourcing Plattform | clickworker.com

Last edited by Rya1; 05-15-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-15-2012, 07:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Yep. They're legitimate. They pay through Paypal, but it takes 21 days to post your funds. The tasks were easy though...kinda like MTurk tasks. I guess it just depends on whether or not you want to wait 3 weeks for pay. I have been paid twice.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Super WAHM

I know it's legit, but I can never get their stuff to work right when I try to do the UHRS tasks. I don't know what the problem is, either, I have Win7 OS and log in in IE. *Shrugs*
Old 05-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to myempire

Quote:
Originally Posted by miboje View Post
I know it's legit, but I can never get their stuff to work right when I try to do the UHRS tasks. I don't know what the problem is, either, I have Win7 OS and log in in IE. *Shrugs*
Have you considered trying firefox?
Old 05-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Grand WAHM

myempire offers a great suggestion. Sometimes using a different browser can solve issues like these.

And to answer the original question again, yes Clickworker is legit and they do pay.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myempire View Post
Have you considered trying firefox?
Hmmmm...I thought they required you to use IE (?). Now I am going to have to try it. Thanks for posting about that!
Update: Here is the message I get: "IMPORTANT:You must be logged into your Clickworker account via Internet Explorer in order to participate!"

Last edited by miboje; 05-15-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by miboje View Post
Hmmmm...I thought they required you to use IE (?). Now I am going to have to try it. Thanks for posting about that!
Update: Here is the message I get: "IMPORTANT:You must be logged into your Clickworker account via Internet Explorer in order to participate!"
I was working in UHRS tasks few days back in IE 8.0 only. That was working fine. But I am unable to login automatically to UHRS site from my clickworker page. It is asking for user id and password. I am facing this issue from a week.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Registered WAHM

I just started working on Clickworker yesterday and was doing some work in the UHRS platform but now when I login to the UHRS platform and click on my hit apps and the start judging link a box keeps coming up saying there is nothing to judge. Does that mean that there is no work? I have been getting this box since yesterday afternoon.
Thanks,
Alicia
Old 05-16-2012, 10:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaBowyer View Post
I just started working on Clickworker yesterday and was doing some work in the UHRS platform but now when I login to the UHRS platform and click on my hit apps and the start judging link a box keeps coming up saying there is nothing to judge. Does that mean that there is no work? I have been getting this box since yesterday afternoon.
Thanks,
Alicia
If you are getting NOTHING TO JUDGE message, there will be two reasons for that. One, there will no more hits remaining or you are banned from that particular category due to low quality in your previous hits.

I am not able to login automatically to URHS site from few days. Any one facing this problem from India?
Old 05-17-2012, 06:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Pay question

Just wondering what kind of pay is involved? Thanks!!

This ad will disappear if you login