Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-27-2006, 11:13 AM
WAHM Regular

I just want to know how you like it and if you have been paid yet? It looks like a good job, so I am thinking about applying.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-28-2006, 09:31 AM
WAHM Regular

I guess no one works for them. I searched the internet trying to find if they are legit and I couldn't find anything bad about them. The company looks good to me, unless someone can tell me otherwise. I am going to send in my application and hopefully I will get a job.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to LMBrigance

Well, I gathered all the grit I possesed and took my first step to becoming a WAHM with this company. It's the first company I have felt "comfortable" really apply for due to my limited experience with them thus far. I thought I would share that experience here if that is okay with everyone here.

I wrote to the person who looked like the owner of the website the day this thread was first posted with a couple of questions and a copy of my resume. I watched this thread all day an no one posted anything one way or the other about this company. I went to bed that night feeling somewhat, what's the word? Deflated? At any rate, it was an almost anti-climatic conclusion to my first foray into WAHMdom. Or so I thought...

I woke up the next morning, sent the husband off to work, cleaned house, shooed the kids off to various friends' houses or events, and sat down to check my e-mail. To my utter delight there was a response from Mr. Kantor himself, NOT an autoresponder, sitting in my inbox. It was a very postive thing (to my mind at least) that this person took the time to address my e-mail instead of forwarding it to an under employee with my return address. Needless to say I felt confident to take his advice and re-post my resume to the HR department and wrote him a "thank you" e-mail with the suggestion he check out WAHM.com in relation to his current and future staffing needs. I wanted to give credit to WAHM as one of the most outstanding "at home" sites in relation to information and legitimate job opportunities. *Is hoping she didn't screw up and step outta bounds w/ that* *Sheepish grin*. I hope to hear something back from either the company or Mr. Kantor again. Will let everyone know what happens from here.

Anyway, since I seen that only mymymy responded to this thread and no one else seems to know anything about them, I would share what little bit I have discovered. If nothing less, I hope to help other newbies and veterans alike who go to bed feeling "deflated" get a little extra "boost". *Listens for sounds of retching for being all touchy-feely and mushy today.*

Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed,

Leslie M. Brigance
consignment_junkie@yahoo.com

Old 05-29-2006, 05:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Well I just sent him an email as well. I will let you know what happens.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Super WAHM

I went to the website and thought that the creator of the bushido websithad kind of built it as a joke. You know bushido sounds a little like he's playing with words.

It also doesn't look like he wants employers, but let us know what response and type of work he wants done.

If you go to the website and Jobbushido it says this:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD>
<TD width=536>
<TABLE height=300 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=536>
<T>
<TR>
<TD height=24></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top height="100%">
<CENTER></CENTER>

<BR clear=all>

Did I mention that I sold my business? I currently have zero employees and it feels just right for now.

<BR clear=all>

<BR clear=all></TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Old 05-29-2006, 06:27 PM
Super WAHM

Actually bushido is some kind ofJapanese fantasy role-playing game.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the response. This is the website http://www.lifebushido.com/8.htmland it does say they are hiring home workers for part time work.

I have gotten a response from Steve Kantor and everything seems good so far. I haven't been hired yet but he has been sending me emails about different aspects of the company.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Super WAHM

Thank you,

I was looking at a different website altogether[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]This one looks very interesting. I guess I'll send my resume too.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Yeah I checked this out a couple months ago and all i was receiving was newsletter types explaining different aspects of the company , they say that they will invite you to apply but i havn't received anything yet , so I'm not to sure butI will definitley let everyone know if i hear anything . [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2006, 08:11 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeny1
You know bushido sounds a little like he's playing with words
That just made me laugh out loud.[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

This ad will disappear if you login