Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:49 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Naturopathy Writer/$500 per month

Naturopathy Content Writer
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default whoa!

It's making my head hurt trying to figure out what the pay per word this ends up being!

Title Naturopathy Content Writer/Rewriter (Telecommute)
Location Your Home
Job Information
My client seeks a long-term quality naturopathic content writer to join his team.
$500/mo for 3-4 articles/day.
=========================
BRIEF:
My client manages a lot of Australian websites with the main focus between them all being on natural therapies (naturopath, natural health, acupuncture, pregnancy acupuncture, ivf, etc.) and also, the plastic surgery industry.
Ideally, we are after someone who can write and re-write quality content/articles around the above topics and be trained on how to submit them to both the websites he manages and to high-quality article directories.
There will be a large preference for those with experience writing and re-writing in UK English (Australian English) so being fluent in English is a must and knowing the difference between US and UK English is important. Quality is much more important than Quantity.
We are after someone who can write 3-4 quality well-researched articles per day on the topics of:
• Natural Therapy
• Pregnancy Acupuncture
• Naturopathy
• IVF
• Plastic Surgery
A student who is studying or has studied naturopathy or natural therapies would be highly regarded.
SKILLS REQUIRED:
* EXCELLENT UK English writing skills with no grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes.
* Interested in writing on natural health topics.
* Ability to write engaging, informative articles on natural health and plastic surgery topics.
* Good research skills and ability to quickly digest new information.
* Committed to providing quality and well-researched work.
* Understand or be willing to understand keyword research and writing for Search Engine Optimization (and human) purposes.
* Ability to write compelling headlines that grab attention and draw in the reader
* Ability to re-write articles so that the same article can be submitted to multiple places as new (non-duplicate) articles.
* Ability to research University Papers to reference the article to.
* Ability to write 3-4 QUALITY articles (600+ words each) a day.
* All articles must pass Copyscape test (must be unique).
PROJECT TASKS:
1). Research questions people are asking, related to the various keywords we provide, to develop content that is a good match for what people are searching for.
2). Propose 3-4 article topics based on your research on the subject and get approval on topics before proceeding
3). Develop the articles to be 600+ words each
4). Write the articles with the following guidelines:
- Create compelling headlines and sub-headlines and try to incorporate at least one target keyword
- Articles must maintain good human readability
- On each article list the total word count and # of occurrences each target keyword is found in the document
5). Good proofreading of each document for grammatical errors and misspellings is required for this project.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW, YOU MUST:
* Have previous history for a writing job specifically in either the health or plastic surgery industry or have studied at univerisity in either industry.
* Must attach related sample articles you have written in the past.
* Write the phrase “Naturopathy Content Writer” on top of your application to verify that you have read this posting carefully and you are not sending auto generated applications.
Once Hired:
* You will be expected to write 3 articles (of 600-1000 words) on the topic of “pregnancy acupuncture” within 1 day (your trial day).
* Once you pass the trial day, you will be under one month trial (with full salary).
* Even if you don’t pass the 1 day trial, you will still be paid 1 day’s work for the 3 articles produced
Applications that include content sample relating to “Pregnancy Acupuncture” will stand out from the rest.
After week one:
* You will be trained by myself on keyword research, anchor text linking, content spinning, and where to submit the articles once written.
* Your daily work life will consist of researching and writing 3- 4 articles on various natural health or plastic surgery related topics, researching university papers to reference to, rewriting the same articles and distributing the articles.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
My client is looking to hire immediately so first in, could be the one we hire, so please get your applications in quickly if you are interested in this job.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Super WAHM

Me too! If they expect three to four 600-word articles a day, that's 2400 words per day at max. At .02 per word, that should be $48 a day, writing 4. If they expect this many articles 7 days per week, in a 30-day month, you SHOULD expect to earn $1,440. If they are paying a mere $500, they pay like a half a cent per word.....I'm not great at math so don't quote me on this...lol...and look at how much they require...you MUST have a degre and undergo a rigorous trial process...plus you have to research a LOT, link to professional educational resources, include SEO, subheading, headings and a bunch of other too-specific crap....for peanuts.....disgraceful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebasedmgr View Post
It's making my head hurt trying to figure out what the pay per word this ends up being!

Title Naturopathy Content Writer/Rewriter (Telecommute)
Location Your Home
Job Information
My client seeks a long-term quality naturopathic content writer to join his team.
$500/mo for 3-4 articles/day.
BRIEF:
My client manages a lot of Australian websites with the main focus between them all being on natural therapies (naturopath, natural health, acupuncture, pregnancy acupuncture, ivf, etc.) and also, the plastic surgery industry.
Ideally, we are after someone who can write and re-write quality content/articles around the above topics and be trained on how to submit them to both the websites he manages and to high-quality article directories.
There will be a large preference for those with experience writing and re-writing in UK English (Australian English) so being fluent in English is a must and knowing the difference between US and UK English is important. Quality is much more important than Quantity.
We are after someone who can write 3-4 quality well-researched articles per day on the topics of:
• Natural Therapy
• Pregnancy Acupuncture
• Naturopathy
• IVF
• Plastic Surgery
A student who is studying or has studied naturopathy or natural therapies would be highly regarded.
SKILLS REQUIRED:
* EXCELLENT UK English writing skills with no grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes.
* Interested in writing on natural health topics.
* Ability to write engaging, informative articles on natural health and plastic surgery topics.
* Good research skills and ability to quickly digest new information.
* Committed to providing quality and well-researched work.
* Understand or be willing to understand keyword research and writing for Search Engine Optimization (and human) purposes.
* Ability to write compelling headlines that grab attention and draw in the reader
* Ability to re-write articles so that the same article can be submitted to multiple places as new (non-duplicate) articles.
* Ability to research University Papers to reference the article to.
* Ability to write 3-4 QUALITY articles (600+ words each) a day.
* All articles must pass Copyscape test (must be unique).
PROJECT TASKS:
1). Research questions people are asking, related to the various keywords we provide, to develop content that is a good match for what people are searching for.
2). Propose 3-4 article topics based on your research on the subject and get approval on topics before proceeding
3). Develop the articles to be 600+ words each
4). Write the articles with the following guidelines:
- Create compelling headlines and sub-headlines and try to incorporate at least one target keyword
- Articles must maintain good human readability
- On each article list the total word count and # of occurrences each target keyword is found in the document
5). Good proofreading of each document for grammatical errors and misspellings is required for this project.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW, YOU MUST:
* Have previous history for a writing job specifically in either the health or plastic surgery industry or have studied at univerisity in either industry.
* Must attach related sample articles you have written in the past.
* Write the phrase “Naturopathy Content Writer” on top of your application to verify that you have read this posting carefully and you are not sending auto generated applications.
Once Hired:
* You will be expected to write 3 articles (of 600-1000 words) on the topic of “pregnancy acupuncture” within 1 day (your trial day).
* Once you pass the trial day, you will be under one month trial (with full salary).
* Even if you don’t pass the 1 day trial, you will still be paid 1 day’s work for the 3 articles produced
Applications that include content sample relating to “Pregnancy Acupuncture” will stand out from the rest.
After week one:
* You will be trained by myself on keyword research, anchor text linking, content spinning, and where to submit the articles once written.
* Your daily work life will consist of researching and writing 3- 4 articles on various natural health or plastic surgery related topics, researching university papers to reference to, rewriting the same articles and distributing the articles.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
My client is looking to hire immediately so first in, could be the one we hire, so please get your applications in quickly if you are interested in this job.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:50 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree. It sounded like a good position until I actually read that you were expected to produce up to 4 articles a day totaling up to over 2000 words.. so in reality you are actually getting paid a measley amount.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Super WAHM

Yes, I was expecting a few articles per week, not day!
Disappointing.

This ad will disappear if you login