Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Customer Communications Corp?

I responded to an ad on craigslist regarding this company. I am pretty wary of CL so I'm hoping someone here has experience with this company.

I received a prompt e-mail response along with awebinar orientation date.

Has anyone else worked with this company? Does it seem legit?

Maybe somehow and affiliate of Arise?

(And yes I have already put the name in the search bar, not much came up )
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-25-2011, 09:54 PM
WAHM Regular

here is the link

Work from home online answering phones w/Customer Communications Corp
Old 09-26-2011, 07:24 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to SmartChic

This is Arise.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Customer Communications Corp

You're very wise to do your research on any company you are considering joining! I've been working from home for almost 4 years and CCC has been wonderful for me. Tammy, the CEO is amazing and she makes sure everything is handled professionally. I have been able to move up rapidly within the company and many more leaders are needed. It's true, I may be a little biased, because I love CCC so much! I'm sure if you attend the webinar, you'll find all the information you need to make the best decision!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi,

I too saw this add and was thinking about applying. Can you please tell us if this is an employee or independant contractor position? Does the company pay hourly? Also I noticed the job description that the add states customer service/tech support/sales. Are these three different departments or do you have to do all three? Thanks so much for any feedback. It is greatly appriciated!! Take Care and God bless.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Customer Communications Corp

Thank you for your interest! These are independant contractor positions. Most of them are customer service positions, however there are a few that are sales or tech support. Some of them pay hourly, some pay per call, some pay per talk minute. The best thing about it is that YOU PICK which position(s) you want! There are a few admissions steps and you'll receive some training and lots of support. We like to explain everything up front, and answer any questions you have. So if you're interested, you can apply by responding to one of our ads, or apply on our website, CustomerCommunicationsCorp.com. You'll be invited to the Orientation Webinar which will cover these topics and many more.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Wonderful! Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I did go ahead and apply.

Thanks for your help.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Ccc

I have been withe CCC less than a year but can tell you they have been exceptional in guiding me through the steps and helping with the roadblocks. I researched work from home sites before signing with CCC and I found many scams but nothing bad about CCC. I am on SS and this works out great for me as I can pick my hours to keep under SS limits. I don't miss paying for the gas either.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Unfortunately I don't think I am going to go with this company.

For one, I just don't like the fact that nowhere on their page do they mention they are a part (a VSC?) for Arise. I feel this is kind of misleading and whenever info is being omitted I immediately see a red flag.

For two, the people who have worked for this company seemed to have join this site just to comment on this post. While the responses may be genuine, I just can't afford to jump on with a company that no one knows about.

I will be going with a much more well known company for Arise which is Open Door MultiServices.

I sincerely hope no one takes offense to this, I am just stating my feelings. Of course I could be totally wrong and missing out on a great opportunity but this is just a risk I can not take right now.

Good luck to those who are going for it with this company!!

Best Wishes
Old 09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered WAHM

DS Mama, thank you for considering our VSC! It is our company policy not to post the Call Centers name or our Client names on the internet or in print. I wish you the best with ODMS!

This ad will disappear if you login