Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile Web Search Evaluator

Appen Butler Hill (Butler Hill) is a linguistics services technology company that is focused on helping our clients reach new international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 50 languages and dialects. Our client is one of the world's top internet search engine companies and is currently seeking internet-savvy freelance Web Search Evaluators.

THE JOB
Web Search Evaluators will review and evaluate internet search results based on specific search terms and provide a rating depending on the relevance of the search result to the search term. The evaluation work is done using an online automated tool.
You will work 4 hours per day (Monday-Friday) and have the flexibility to choose the hours you wish to work each day. This project requires a commitment to work part-time at 20-22 hours per week. Project work is expected to extend through June, 2011, with a possible further extension.

Requirements:
· Personal PC that runs Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Windows XP and Apple O/S are not acceptable)
· Minimum screen resolution capabilities of 1280 X 768; desired resolution is 1280 X 1024
· A high-speed internet connection
· Ability to problem-solve technical/software issues independently
· Detail-oriented and organized with strong time management skills and the ability to manage a 20-22 hours per week self- directed work schedule
· Must be a current resident of Russia and have spent the majority of your life in Russia

· Fluent in English
· Familiar with current cultural, political, business and media affairs in Russia

· Extensive familiarity with a wide variety of online news sources published in Russia
· Avid internet enthusiast with excellent web research and analytical capabilities
· Completed at least 1-2 years of a university program
· 1-2 years professional work experience

WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive hourly pay rate of $12.00 USD, flexible work schedule while working online remotely.

How To Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit Butler Hill

Good Luck!!!

Carlene
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Super WAHM

Wow. They must be having a very hard time getting/keeping ICs. The pay has gone down, too.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:06 AM
WAHM Addict

Note the "must be a current resident of Russia" part. This company is legit though. Great lead for any Russian wahm'ers out there!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to myempire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbell View Post
Note the "must be a current resident of Russia" part. This company is legit though. Great lead for any Russian wahm'ers out there!
wished they didnt narrow it down for russia only. I would of loved to take a stab at it...LOL...say la vie
Old 05-31-2011, 04:09 AM
WAHM Fanatic

They recruit periodically for US/English raters, here’s the current link Butler Hill

You can also visit the Google rater thread for more info on these jobs
Old 05-31-2011, 10:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena1 View Post
They recruit periodically for US/English raters, here’s the current link Butler Hill

wow the pay used to be $15/hr!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:

When I just did a search on all open jobs, they don't show that they are currently hiring for the US (seems like every country under the sun EXCEPT the US ). Did you save this link from a previous search? Or was it available when you tried, but now it's no longer available?

Thanks for the info!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen82 View Post
wow the pay used to be $15/hr!
The US/Rater job does not specify a salary. I'm not saying it's still $15, just not necessarily $12, that's for Russian.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgy View Post
When I just did a search on all open jobs, they don't show that they are currently hiring for the US (seems like every country under the sun EXCEPT the US ). Did you save this link from a previous search? Or was it available when you tried, but now it's no longer available?

Thanks for the info!
It's a current link. You will find the job listed under "Consulting", these are IC positions. Select Consulting, then the button to the right, I think its orange in color, then select job title, US, then English. Good Luck
Old 06-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
It's a current link. You will find the job listed under "Consulting", these are IC positions. Select Consulting, then the button to the right, I think its orange in color, then select job title, US, then English. Good Luck
Thank you very much! I was searching before for all jobs (from all countries) and for some reason, the US doesn't show up (but every other country does). When I specifically select US, then I can see the job.

Does anyone know if they hire folks who previously worked for Workforce Logic and/or Leapforce?

Thanks again!

This ad will disappear if you login