Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Registered WAHM

Question Text chat operator jobs??????

Does anyone know of any text chat operator jobs? Adult or Non-Adult?? I am looking for something like this. I need a non phone job because my one year old is very active and he wouldn't allow me to work. I need to find something that is strictly done online. Can anyone help me out, I would really appreciate it. I'm not sure if I even posted in the right place, if I didn't please forgive me.

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-29-2011, 07:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

hi there dominique, u may want to try out quicktate, keyforcash.com, kgb, chacha texting can't really be discussed here if adult but check out textilicious.com for those jobs. i work for one if u can pm me then i will tell u more about it. hope this helps.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Awesome WAHM

Adult can be, just not here, see:

http://www.wahm.com/forum/talk-admin...nted-jobs.html
Old 04-29-2011, 09:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackee

So, how is quicktate? Is it legit and does it pay "well"?
Old 04-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Grand WAHM

Have you looked into support related jobs? A lot of companies are doing software, computer, printer, etc. support via chat. May be an area worth looking into.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered WAHM

Please allow me access also.

Thank you!
Old 07-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Super WAHM

Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueH View Post
Does anyone know of any text chat operator jobs? Adult or Non-Adult?? I am looking for something like this. I need a non phone job because my one year old is very active and he wouldn't allow me to work. I need to find something that is strictly done online. Can anyone help me out, I would really appreciate it. I'm not sure if I even posted in the right place, if I didn't please forgive me.

You should try talk2Rep...they're hiring chat operators..all inbound call...you're not on the phone but on your computer helping customers..it is a sales position so its commission only..but it's worth a try
Old 07-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Default How to get a live chat job

I was chatting with a online person with a homeschool curriculum the other day and started to ask the girl who she worked for and if she worked from home. I was in a hurry so I didn't but still wondered how you get jobs like that. I would LOVE to do live customer service chat full time. I always try to use the live chat for customer service questions with companies v/s calling them or waiting to get a email back. I still wonder how she got her job and wondered if I need to create a chat just for that but figured they get monitored and didn't want to get them into trouble either.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

Yes, I too would love to find a chat operator position as well. My reason is extremely legitimate - I am hearing impaired!!!! I can hear and am not deaf, but it is a struggle for me to try and do MOST phone jobs. Not all phone jobs though. Some I can do, others I cannot. I do however, try though.

You can try G5Live.com, as they hire chat operators, but they prefer that you already have experience.

HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcbass View Post
I was chatting with a online person with a homeschool curriculum the other day and started to ask the girl who she worked for and if she worked from home. I was in a hurry so I didn't but still wondered how you get jobs like that. I would LOVE to do live customer service chat full time. I always try to use the live chat for customer service questions with companies v/s calling them or waiting to get a email back. I still wonder how she got her job and wondered if I need to create a chat just for that but figured they get monitored and didn't want to get them into trouble either.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:43 PM
Super WAHM

Arise occasionally has chat jobs available. You have to have gone through the process of signing up with Arise. That way with the opportunities are posted you can request the job. You are contracted by the way to work with them. And of course they go quickly.

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
chat operator, text