Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Arrow Leapforce Agents

Has anyone worked for Leapforce? I just applied and got an email within 5 minutes about taking an exam on April 1st. Has anyone passed it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-30-2011, 04:57 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I work there. Good company, ultra flexible, no problem w/invoicing/pay. You are an IC. I'm limited by an NDA of what I can say, but see the Google rater thread below for more info. Best wishes.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to SmartChic

I didn't pass... but good luck to you. I've read some mixed feelings about the opportunity such as its a great position and pay well and on time and then on the other end, I've heard, that it can be stressful and its kind of hard to work it with another gig or with children around because it requires a lot of focus.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered WAHM

I also was not able to pass I guess. I took the first half of the exam and was told I was not a good fit, but that they would keep my resume on file if some rating jobs that were a good fit came along...I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I just applied again in hopes of being invited back to take the exam again...sigh. Very down on my luck
Old 04-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscita View Post
I also was not able to pass I guess. I took the first half of the exam and was told I was not a good fit, but that they would keep my resume on file if some rating jobs that were a good fit came along...I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I just applied again in hopes of being invited back to take the exam again...sigh. Very down on my luck
I actually failed the first time I took it too and they sent me an email saying I couldn't retest but they would keep my info on file....THEN....either later that day or the next day they sent me an email saying they were going to allow me to take it again...weird. So now I'm set up again to get it done by the 25th...we'll see!!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to khakigirl Send a message via Skype™ to khakigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMommyof3 View Post
I actually failed the first time I took it too and they sent me an email saying I couldn't retest but they would keep my info on file....THEN....either later that day or the next day they sent me an email saying they were going to allow me to take it again...weird. So now I'm set up again to get it done by the 25th...we'll see!!
The email is a canned response. They used to NEVER let people re-test but now they are allowing it and it's become common actually.

This ad will disappear if you login