Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Teletech next step in the process. (Workbooth cd)

Hello! I did my interview with teletech@home and received the email about getting the workbooth cd in the mail. I went back on the website to look around and saw that the place they send you to take your drug test could be more then 120 miles away from your home, that's pretty far! I was wondering if there's anyone in PA who has taken the drug test and happens to know what company they go through so I can find where the closest one is to me.

Also, they do a background check, does that include credit as well or are they just checking for felonies and misdemeanors? That I'll have no problem passing, it's if they do a credit check that worries me as it's not as good as it once was. Any information would be greatly helpful! Thanks.

Steph
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-21-2010, 05:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, I don't mean to jump in on your post, but I am interviewing with Teletech tomorrow night and I am also from PA. I saw the thing about the drug test, but I think it said 120miles round trip, not that it makes it much better, but it is better than 120 miles one way.
Also, can you make any recommendations for the interview? What is it like, did it actually last 2 hours, etc?
Thanks!
Old 09-21-2010, 05:29 PM
WAHM Regular

The mileage only bothers me because I recently got my license (better later then never I suppose) and still try to avoid highways as much as possible since I don't have the best running car either.

As far as the interview, I want to say there was about 20 people on the call, it really did last 2 hours too. The moderator went over things on a slideshow on the computer, we were then split into 4 groups I think it was and had 4 assignments to complete. During one of the assignments you were pulled into a seperate break off room for a one on one interview. Just be yourself and talk about whatever experience you may have. Good luck.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the info!
I totally understand about the distance and just getting your license, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Just remember to bring a phone number to the place incase you get lost.
Thanks again!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to khakigirl Send a message via Skype™ to khakigirl

When my husband worked there, they used LabCorp.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks khakigirl, they are 5 mins from my house! Now I just have to do well tonight with my interview!

This ad will disappear if you login