Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Leapforce ?

Without asking anyone to violate confidentiality or anything.. I just wanted to know if anyone knows a couple things about Leapforce?

Is this full time or considered more filler work?

Is it generally accurate to assume after the 6 month contract you are done working with them or is that just done to make sure you are doing a good job?

btw.. Im not a newbie here.. Been here for years but cant reset my password so had to make a new account
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-24-2010, 11:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Leapforce - yes, you can do it full time. I'm actually an evaluator with them but have chosen to move forward in another profession, so I'm not really doing it anymore. But it is a great company and pays well. They have no limits on hours I don't think, but they do have a minimum requirement, which is easy to meet. Far as the 6 month contract - that's hard to say. I haven't been with them that long. Some contracts end and some continue. Probably depends on how well you are doing. (That's a guess)

good luck with it! Oh, and there's a board on here dedicated to search engine evaluators - Google Rater.

Rushell
Old 08-24-2010, 12:13 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm in the testing phase with them, but from what I've seen here and on other boards, you can get renewed after 6 months. I don't know what goes into that decision, but it's likely a matter of your productivity and accuracy with rating results.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:29 PM
WAHM Regular

I am in the exam cue and cannot wait to get the email saying, hey, go take your exam!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:48 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I have worked as a google rater for about 1 1/2 yrs, first w/WFL, now w/LF. I consider it PT work. Work can be unlimited or sporadic. I have not reached the 6 month deal w/LF yet, so can't comment on contract renewals. I've heard of both renewals and not (check the Google rater thread). I find it to be an excellent non-phone egg, but I don't consider it my primary. They do have strict productivity and accuracy requirements, as well as zero tolerance for NDA violations. I believe most who are let go or not renewed, are not meeting those requirements. Always have a backup plan. HTH

PS I thought I already posted this, so if it shows up 2x, my apologies.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:28 PM
WAHM Regular

If I pass my test and get accepted (I find out in two days!) I'll be looking at LF as a temp gig. I'll do as many tasks as are available to me first thing in the a.m. Then I'll keep up my primary contract with a transcription company, and make extra cash with writing gigs.

I tend to view all of my eggs as temporary. Yes, my transcription egg is steady, provides as much work as my mind can stand to focus on, pays really well, and I've had it for three years, but that's no guarantee that it will continue.

It's the same with writing gigs. You never know when a company is going to crash and burn.

My roommates and son think I'm strange for constantly applying to new gigs and tracking down new work, but it's because I never know when one company will go bye-bye.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, a quick question. Once you apply with Leapforce, when will you know that they have looked at your application? Will it ever say anything different?

I applied several weeks ago, but everytime I log in, I still get this message:

Thank you for submitting your qualification information to become a Leapforce At Home Agent.

Depending on our current business opportunities and your submitted information, you may be invited to continue the qualification process.

If you are invited to continue the qualification process, you may participate in an online qualification exam to assess your ability to provide professional level search engine evaluation services.

Please note, due to the number of registrations we receive daily, please be patient while we work towards reviewing your qualification package. You will receive an email from us once we have completed reviewing your information. There is no need to contact Leapforce regarding an update on your qualification status.

Qualification Steps
1. COMPLETED - Complete online qualification information
2. IN PROGRESS - Basic qualification package to be reviewed by Leapforce
3. Complete the Electronic Consent Form, Independent Contractor Agreement and any additional profile information
4. Complete and pass the Search Engine Evaluator online qualification exam
5. Begin work!

If you have any questions about the qualification process, feel free to contact us at Leapforce Agent Qualification .

Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Best Regards,
The Leapforce At Home Team
Old 08-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazil820 View Post
Hi, a quick question. Once you apply with Leapforce, when will you know that they have looked at your application? Will it ever say anything different?

I applied several weeks ago, but everytime I log in, I still get this message:

Thank you for submitting your qualification information to become a Leapforce At Home Agent.

Depending on our current business opportunities and your submitted information, you may be invited to continue the qualification process.

If you are invited to continue the qualification process, you may participate in an online qualification exam to assess your ability to provide professional level search engine evaluation services.
Good question. That's what mine always says too.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to busy-moms-tips
Default Leapforce

I worked for Leapforce for 8 months. During that time I worked about 30 to 36 hours per week. I never tried to work over the amount so I'm not sure if it's allowed. They say that the max is 30 but like I said, I went over every so often. When my contract was six months old, they sent me an email stating that were going to renew it if I wanted to. At that time, I went ahead and renewed it.

A word of advice, pay careful attention to your quality reviews. If they don't think you're doing a good job, your contract can be terminated immediately and without warning.

Cindy
Creator and Author
Work at Home Helper
Old 10-18-2010, 02:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to syvpuglover

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeg View Post
Without asking anyone to violate confidentiality or anything.. I just wanted to know if anyone knows a couple things about Leapforce?

Is this full time or considered more filler work?

Is it generally accurate to assume after the 6 month contract you are done working with them or is that just done to make sure you are doing a good job?

btw.. Im not a newbie here.. Been here for years but cant reset my password so had to make a new account
I think you could definitely do it full-time, but it would be wise to consider it temporary. My contract was extended after the first 6 months, but then terminated in the middle of the second six-months and I didn't have any problems with my productivity levels or my reviews. Maybe they just wanted "new blood". I have no idea, and as far as I know they won't respond to any inquiries of that nature. It was only a small egg for me as I have something else I do full-time, so I just moved on.

I really liked the work though and never had a problem getting paid. I would say communication is the one weak link in their operation.

This ad will disappear if you login