Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I need help with LeapForce....

I posted with a thread with 3 of my questions at once and no one gave me feed back. I now posted my important question in this thread. Can you please respond me fast.

I applied in November and got email last week on Friday to sign agreements; I signed it in the weekend and got email on Monday saying that I will get invitation email to do the exam on Wednesday.
It says that the exam will take 5 to 8 hours. I wonder though how hard it could be and any of you who work for LF, have you had a chance to printout the Guideline to read? How many pages is it. Is that guide will help for the second exam? What I should really do to pass the exam; is there anything I can read or have to prepare myself before they send me the exam? Please let me know what I should do, because when they send the exam, I have to complete it in 4 days.
Also, their payment is mentioned based on rate and I have to track my time. I wonder if it is based on minutes I spent to do the job or based on task. If it is based on minutes, some people can spent more time to do one task and others can spent few time; so people who spent few time will be paid less that the people who spend more time? it is not clear to me; can any of you explain please.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-02-2010, 02:25 PM
WAHM Regular

There is a folder for Leapforce on the board workplacelikehome.com that would probably be very helpful to you. They have a strict ND - that is why you are not getting answers to your questions. I wil help as best I can but not going to risk sharing anything either.

Plan on spending the amount they suggested on the exam. If they have given you something to read, read it and understand it.

You can read detailed information about how you are paid if you are hired.

Last edited by jenb6723; 02-02-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Super WAHM

Yes, I would agree with Jenb. Most of the information you are asking you will find out once you are hired.

As far as the exam goes. Yes it does take a lot of time and I would suggest reading and re-reading the study guide once it is sent to you. Make sure that you fully understand it.

Best of luck!
Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Just make sure you have a back-up plan to Leapforce. Don't plan on working for them any longer than 5 months at the tops. If you want to know more, PM me.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello,
I just received an email from Leapforce requesting me to send in their app packet.....is this job hard or demanding? I was wondering because I have intentions of doing it part time.....and don't want to get in over my head! Why are they so censored/concerned about discussions about them anyway/??

This ad will disappear if you login