Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to punamonter
Question Homeworkersnet

Hi, has anyone heard of homeworkersnet.com?

Are they legit and are they offering real work?

They had an opening for something that's called "worker bees" anyone know about this?

Thanks
Veronica

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

The general site seems legit enough (just a tip the username you sign up with is case sensitive lol).

As for individual jobs posted, I'd always double check and do a bit of background into the companies. That workerbee thing looks interesting, but I'm not sure I meet all the requirements (like how to capture fax information?)
Old 09-30-2009, 03:23 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to SmartChic

Found a Rip Off Report on them: http://www.ripoffreport.com/Employme...cept-ffbeb.htm

This site is "Powered by: Electronic Jobs Network". You can see the wording directly under the Contact Us link at the top of the job board.

Apparently this board is based on the same services as Electronic Jobs Network. I would steer clear of them. It looks as though they power other job boards under different names as well.

It also seems as thought the membership will cost you a fee... but I'm not sure.

Last edited by SmartChic; 09-30-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Awesome WAHM

I don't see that name anywhere I see it powered by them at all. "Homeworkersnet.com 2009. All rights reserved. Designed by JK Site Designs"

There was no sign up fee when I joined (although I did receive a piece of spam mail at the exact same time as receiving my confirmation from them which could be coincidence.)

They have postings from Convergys, AA, LB, and others.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:07 PM
WAHM Regular

It just looks like a place that posts job links. I don't seem the site itself hiring, just a directory for jobs.

Oh wait... here I see the issue.

Look at the jobs. They ALL want you to sign up for a 'free trial' of either some software, or a credit check, etc. They aren't hiring anyone. Doesn't look like they have real jobs. They want you to sign up for the affiliate programs. You'd sign up and then apply, and they'd make money from the sign ups, and you won't hear from them.

Don't use it.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:36 AM
WAHM Regular

I like homeworkersnet.com - I use them often and have always gotten great job leads. I also have a friend that works for financial transcribing business and I do know that she uses homeworkersnet to post her jobs (and I know her jobs are definitely legit). I've never been asked to pay a fee or anything
Old 09-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Something doesn't seem quite right about some of these postings. The email addresses on some of them to send your info or resume are like "@therapist.net" or "@worker.com"...Like the Worker Bees posting. I went to Worker Bee's website and it looks real enough. But in the job posting, it gives you a link to click on to email your info and the address comes up as careers@worker.com...Shouldn't it be something more along the lines of careers@workerbees.com? I could be wrong, I just have a weird feeling about this...I'm going to keep checking it out though!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Banned

sounds legit enough. it pays to really be careful in applying for home based jobs.

This ad will disappear if you login