Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:51 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to homegrandmom

I found this on Backpage.Com, please do not pm me with questions, what I am listing below is all the information I have. Since they do not list what kind of company this is, that is a major concern of mine.

Telephone Survey Rep
Gloriaholman4@aol.com
Job details

We are looking for telephone survey reps to contact business owners to get permission to send out our information to theme. Thatís it! No Selling! No products to sell. What we are doing is building our sales leads. You will get credit for every business owner that agrees to receive our sales information & newsletters.

Please donít cheat because we do, do a follow up call to make sure that all survey entries are legit. All cheaters will be terminated with out PAY!!! Please be honest. All calls will be screened before you get credited.

Pay dates are determined when you start. This is not an hourly job. This job is paid based on performance. Meaning there is no set rate. You will be paid solely on performance. When you get hired you will get a commission chart showing how much you will be getting paid. It is possible to get an hourly wage if you apply your self. We give bonuses and incentives to hard workers.

You will not be an employee. You are an independent contractor. Meaning we do not take any money out for taxes. You will not have to file taxes unless you make over $600.00.

This is a work at home position, but you still have to check in and inform me that you will make telephone calls that day. This is only for your first week, after your first week you have to send me a schedule for the up coming week. The hours are from 12pm-9pm. Mon-Friday. You can work extra on the weekend if you like.

I will send you leads through emails. All leads will be in a spreadsheet so you will need excel to proceed, if you donít have excel let me know and I will give you access to a free download.

This is a real and easy way to make money. Please only apply if you intend to work hard. This is not a hand out job. You really have to work in order to get paid. If you work hard it is possible you can make over $20.00 hourly. Our top rep makes $27.00 an hour working part time. You can make more if you work full time.

You determine your pay! So work hard and have fun!

If you are interested in going forward and would like to give it a shot, please contact me with your name and number and I will schedule you a telephone interview. After your telephone interview you will get orientation.
In orientation you will get your script, and the email address you must send all your work to and discuss any questions you may have.

We can schedule you an interview as early as tomorrow!
Commission Chart

1 Survey a day=$5.00

2 Survey a day=$15.00

3 Survey a day=$25.004 Survey a day=$35.00

5 Survey a day=$45.00

6 Survey a day=$55.00

7 Survey a day=$65.00

If you get more than 10 surveys a day we will give you an addition $10.00 bonus. We do give bonuses and incentives to our independent contractors.

Edited by: homegrandmom

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-23-2008, 04:18 AM
Super WAHM

Doesnt sound much like your doing a survey, sounds like yourmore or lesstrying to convince business owners to join a mailing list. Or at least thats I how I read it.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:41 AM
WAHM Addict

You are right, unless the script has some questions that you have to ask
Old 05-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Sounds easy enough. I wonder if you are still paid if the people that agrees to have them send whatever it is to them and they don't buy whatever they are trying to sell?
If they're after leads you know they're selling something.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:32 AM
WAHM Addict

This one needs to be removed, I never heard back from them after the first email I received.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:37 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I don't like how they say you don't have to report your earnings if you make less than $600. I've asked the IRS about that, and they said that that is false. Sure, if the company doesn't report to the IRS, they you'll probably get away with it but ... that isn't something I would expect a company to tell potential contractors.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:39 AM
WAHM Addict

You are right, I am slowly learning how to detect a scam. There was one company that I only earned around $50 from and I had to pay tax on that money.Edited by: homegrandmom

This ad will disappear if you login