Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via MSN to mishtn000 Send a message via Yahoo to mishtn000

Does anyone work for them? Just wondering if one can make any money being a decoy. I'm really just looking for a little extra income right now. Any info on them would be great! Thanks!

mishtn000
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-19-2007, 06:55 PM
WAHM Addict

There is info here on them..top right hand corner there is a "search" feature..should bring up several discussions for you
Old 10-19-2007, 07:34 PM
WAHM Regular

I tried that...but nothing came up
Old 10-20-2007, 09:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via MSN to mizznisey

I just got accepted with them, I am awaiting my first assignment. I have heard good things about them so far. They go by your zip code as far as hiring.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ey/tanya01.gif
Old 10-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Super WAHM

I do hausernet. I signed on with them over a year ago, got some test envelopes and then didn't hear anything from them forseveral months, then out of the blue I get victoria's secret catalog with someone else's name on it. I completely forgot about the hausernet thing and thought someone else was using my addressand was fixing to call my isp cause VS had sent out an confirmation email too! Kinda freaked me out. Then I get an email from hausernet asking if I wanted to still do it. I emailed back "sure!" and that I thought they decided not to use me.Then after I threw out the VS catalog I get an email asking if I got it. Again I didn't hear from them for a while then I got a another catalog from somewhere else with a similar name and went ahead and logged on and entered it. They did email me and tell me that I would be getting more so I'm just waiting. I think they are just really slow, hopefully I will get more mail or what's the point? Make 50 cents a year? If you do sign up just don't expect your mail box to be brimming with stuff for you to enter.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:12 PM
WAHM Addict

<DIV align=center>****NOTE****
<DIV align=center>
I would HIGHLY suggest that if anyone is still working with Hausernet or even considering it... to read the discussions at the delphiforums!!

People are a year behind in getting their checks (why they are still working for them..beats me..lol)..BUT..why is a company hiring on newer people if they are NOT paying the current people ask yourself????

Could be because some those people that are not getting paid are QUITTING...!!!

If you are one of the people not getting paid..why the heck haven't a bunch of you reported them to the various authorities???

Ok..on to regualr scheduled posting!!!..lol..

Oh great..hope the search isnt getting worse..just checking to see if it is...

...on the left side where the "search keyword word" space is you put in hausernet

...then selected "telecommuting moms"...in search forum category

Note ..if you ever select search by user name it ONLY brings up the discussions STARTED by that username..not all their posts

over on the right...

the "search in" category used to have a "subject topic" and "message body" to choose from not any more..

under "find posts" select "any date"

Doing the above should give you these results

http://www.wahm.com/forum/search_res...p;KW=hausernet

There is a post in one of the threads that come in the search that gives a link to another forum where decoy agents post...
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mai...rl=%2Fmajormet

Could you try it and see? Just wondering if the search function is getting worse..

Added..recent comments from this past August..people are posting they havent got paid..and been doing it for a year!!Edited by: Margmk
Old 10-20-2007, 03:46 PM
WAHM Regular

wow...thanks for info marg!!!

mishtn000
Old 10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I applied with them about a year ago and was getting several envelopes and I would key them in. Well it just stopped, no check and no response from them. I would just walk away and not even bother with them.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to shannone Send a message via MSN to shannone Send a message via Yahoo to shannone

I have been with Hausernet for almost two years now and have only been paid once. It took about four months before I ever started getting any mail and I did not get my first check until June or July of 2007. I still enter the mail in because I like getting the People and Us Weekly magazines. I haven't been paid again because my account has not reached the minimum $10 dollar payout. My first check came on time, but I guess I will have to wait and see with the second one. Just another note I just started getting mail on a regular basis. I get anywhere from 1 to 5 pieces daily.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:38 AM
WAHM Addict

This comes up every few months. You will not make any serious money from this company, just some spare change and youprobably could make more money digging throughyour couch cushions.

Now I did do another project for this company where I had to call some post offices. The project paid $20.00 but I tell you it took me 8 wks to get my money from them and I had to call continuously.Edited by: Kenna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ad will disappear if you login