Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Telecommuting

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-05-2007, 06:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey guys;was there anyone else given the training times for 8:30am-3pm for today?This is in eastern of course so the training for teletech time would have started at 6:30am.Also with the training packet I received the times don't compare with the 8:30-3pm that was told to me.I was told that training would be from 8:30am-3pm Mon-Fri for 2 weeks,but when I go into webex there are no times shown to support those times.I've tried to reach my recruiter,but she's not available.Anyone else?[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-05-2007, 07:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I had the same problem. At first my recruiter told me training will be from 830am to 3pm EST. The very next day, I called my recruiterand left a voice mail message stating I did not receive the new hire packet. The recruiter returned my call a couple of hours later, and toldme the packet from upshad problems and will not ship until Monday (today). She also told meshe made an mistake on my training hours. She told me thatthe packet had the wrong times on there (1230-730 EST) and I am suppose to train for 8am to 2pm EST. She willemail me the right timesthat same day. I did not receive the email and I left her a voice mail Sunday stating I did not receive the email on the correct training times. She emailed me today and gave me some instructions on where I need to login. And I finally receive the correct training times through email. HTH.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Griffin;you have answered my question.I was so confused[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]Are you able to forward those details to me?I would really appreciated.Thanks
Old 02-05-2007, 08:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Uh-oh... I was told my training times were 12:30-7:00 pm Eastern time and my training manual says 8-2:30. Although - wait - the UPS guy just rang bell and gave me another training manual that says 12:30-7 EST. So, I guess I'm confused and will just show up at 12:30 like I was told originally.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Super WAHM

[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] I'm getting nervous! I haven't received anything yet. Left messages for my recruiter & for the training director.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:57 AM
WAHM Regular

The login informationis on the training packet. Although the wrong times are listed on there, on step one, you justfollow the directions to login and they will give you a number and the access code for teleconference. Unfortunately, it is too late for the teleconference soyou might need to keep calling and emailing the recruiter and explain your situation. And try emailing the recruiter too.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin

The login informationis on the training packet. Although the wrong times are listed on there, on step one, you justfollow the directions to login and they will give you a number and the access code for teleconference. Unfortunately, it is too late for the teleconference soyou might need to keep calling and emailing the recruiter and explain your situation. And try emailing the recruiter too.
griffin - who are you replying to... I see on the TeleTech Holdings website that there is a 30 min. conf. call at 12:30 EST, so my guess is for those that were told the 12:30 time, that would be it?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:26 AM
WAHM Regular

I am responding to Kasi. She suppose to be in the 8am training.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:21 PM
WAHM Regular

so, anyone who has gone through first day of training, can you pull up the onesite page? I can't.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbirdandco
so, anyone who has gone through first day of training, can you pull up the onesite page?* I can't.
I can't pull it up either. I can't log into any of the other sites, besides the teletech university, using the username and passwords the way they say to either.

This ad will disappear if you login