Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Food > Tastefully Simple

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:23 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Wow! Isn't it great?

I LOVE the new consultant sign-up promotion right now for only $85. They have an amazing assortment of full-size products and host kits for their first 4 parties! And, seriously....the amazing $50 rebate when they activate before October 14th. Wow - I can imagine that many consultants will be jumping all over this promotion to help pay for Christmas in Cash.

Tastefully Simple is such an amazing company and VERY generous with their incentives. My team and i have been blown away by the culture of the company and we cannot say ENOUGH great things about this opportunity.

Isn't it a great feeling knowing that we can share an amazing business and have so much fun at the same time?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-04-2011, 02:35 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Your team is just ROCKIN', Rebecca! I'm blessed to have met you here on WAHM's many years ago and LOOK! Now we're working together. Very cool!

It's been AWESOME seeing you sky-rocket up these past couple months. Team Mentor...here you come!
Old 09-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Its been a great first 2 months Jennifer as a TS consultnat - but yet I feel like we have been together forever. It's funny how one door closed (literally) another one popped WIDE open - more then I could have ever anticipated.

Yes! I am SO excited to watch my team members growing and have amazing taste testing parties. Very inspiring! I know we will become a Team Mentor unit by November 1st. We are working together sharing great food, having FUN, and learning together as a new unit.

What I have learned in my short time is that we don't need to know everything, but just a willingness to have the first grand opening. It all starts with the first party! THis business is SO duplicatable.

Onward and UP this fall season!

This ad will disappear if you login