Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > SoyLicious.com

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:51 AM
WAHM Regular

When I used to be with Scentsy, the 1/9 and 1/20 containers is what were used to make up full sets of basket testers from party testers you get when you join so that you can loan out full sets of scents to anyone wanting to do a catalog party. They're pretty easy to make up, too. That's a good idea, Jolena, to use a room spray or store everything together to still get the scent! I do that with my brochures and they smell great!
I think on that same site you get the containers, the owner can print up the round labels any way you want to customize them if that is something you are interested in, also. I've used her several times and she always does an awesome job and the shipping is really quick, too!

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myscentsshoppe View Post
When I used to be with Scentsy, the 1/9 and 1/20 containers is what were used to make up full sets of basket testers from party testers you get when you join so that you can loan out full sets of scents to anyone wanting to do a catalog party. They're pretty easy to make up, too. That's a good idea, Jolena, to use a room spray or store everything together to still get the scent! I do that with my brochures and they smell great!
I think on that same site you get the containers, the owner can print up the round labels any way you want to customize them if that is something you are interested in, also. I've used her several times and she always does an awesome job and the shipping is really quick, too!
Awesome!!! So many ideas, so little time... Ok, now I just need to find a cloning machine - i need about 3 more of me!!! LOL --- it is ALL GOOD THOUGH!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 08:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Candle Cheer

Wow, just checked out that site - I will be ordering soon too.
Thanks for the info!

Mary in California
Old 10-01-2009, 09:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink This a great store

I have used then also when i was with another company....they are fast and great for samples....i still put them in little bag with my info and attach them to business cards or my flyers.......::::::also if you use a wilton chocalate melter....works great...has a handle and spout to pour after melting the bar...cleans up nice....

So glad to be with soylicious....no where to go but upppppp...

VickyLynn
www.two_hot2burn.com
Old 10-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Awesome WAHM

In the candle making world they are starting to make "Candle Shots" you know like Jello shots you drink. They come in the solo cups and people can just pop them out and place them in their warmers. I thought it was a cute idea. Maybe you guys could call them "Candle Shot" samples. They are big enough that one can actually sample the scent in their warmer. If you go to Etsy.com and look them up you will find pics.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandlegirl View Post
In the candle making world they are starting to make "Candle Shots" you know like Jello shots you drink. They come in the solo cups and people can just pop them out and place them in their warmers. I thought it was a cute idea. Maybe you guys could call them "Candle Shot" samples. They are big enough that one can actually sample the scent in their warmer. If you go to Etsy.com and look them up you will find pics.
SoyLicious.com offers these EXACT things to consultants! For $15.00 you can receive an entire set (50) of "candle shots" - like that name!

They also have demonstrator samples which are come in screwable lid jars and in their own carrying cases. This set of 50 is $35.00 and great for home shows and other events.

Thanks Laura
Old 10-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wow, that is not a bad price at all. If you go to Etsy they run about 1 -1.50 for each "candle shot" and now that I recall I do remember you having them on hand but I didn't put the two together...: )

BTW, the bags you want to use that will retain the scent are "polypropylene" cello bags not polyethylene.

Hope that helps!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandlegirl View Post
Wow, that is not a bad price at all. If you go to Etsy they run about 1 -1.50 for each "candle shot" and now that I recall I do remember you having them on hand but I didn't put the two together...: )

BTW, the bags you want to use that will retain the scent are "polypropylene" cello bags not polyethylene.

Hope that helps!
Awesome! Thanks again Laura!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just ordered some "Candle Shots" today along with 100 brochures. I think I will also melt some tart chunks as well. I have a heart shaped candy mold that I used with the company I was with prior. It worked out really well and my customers loved the little hearts.

This ad will disappear if you login