Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Shaklee

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi

I like to know what is the diference , the pros and cons of this companies I like to sign up but now I'm not sure wich one

I have one friend with Melaleuca and one with shaklee both think of course that their company are the best

I like to said that I'm not interested on the bussines just the products for me and my family

thank you
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-11-2008, 11:12 AM
WAHM Master

Hi,

If you do a search, you'll find some threads on this topic in this folder. I can't compare products, because I've never used Mela. From what I've heard, their products have a tea tree smell and ours do not. That's totally a personal thing that I think you'd have to test out for yourself. I also know that you are required to purchase a certain amount with Mela and with Shaklee you are not. You can order whatever, whenever you wish.

Shaklee also has a 100% money back guarantee (no time limit...even if you use up the entire product) and I am not sure about Mela. You'd have to check on that.

Can you purchase a few things from both companies to see what you like best or get some testers/samples for each of your friends to help you decide?

Hope that helps a little bit!

Jenn

Old 06-11-2008, 11:15 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I have honestly never tried Melaleuca products but what attracted me to Shaklee first was the big picture...the company philosophy etc. Then the products impressed me even more! I am hooked

Just as Jenn said, no monthly requirements, 100% guarantee, etc., check everything out and in the end you need to find the right fit for you.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:18 AM
WAHM Master

Also, when looking at prices, keep in mind that our cleaners are highly concentrated (again, not sure with Mela). So, just be sure you're comparing like amounts when you look at prices.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:48 AM
WAHM Regular

hi

thank you for the responses!!

I have another question

with shaklee I don't have to buy every month but my friend said that every time I place an order I have to buy 100 pvs minimum is that right

Old 06-11-2008, 01:02 PM
WAHM Master

You only need 100pv if you want to work the business and receive bonuses. If you just want to be a member and buy for personal use, no, you never have any forced purchases or minimums.

As a business builder, you need 250 pv to be bonus qualified. 100 pv of that needs to be from your own personal purchases (retail orders count towards that). Otherwise, you are free to order as much or as little as you want whenever you want!

Hope that is a little more clear now!

Jenn

Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM
WAHM Fanatic

You don't even have to order every month...you can order twice per year if you want. Whatever, whenever and a one-time membership fee for the 15% discount which by the way is the same for members and distributors.

Pretty nice hey?
Old 06-11-2008, 03:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi threeNoodles,

Joining Shaklee for the business aspect I would highly recommend looking into the Streamline Wealth System. Gold Ambassadors is the Ticket to help build your Shaklee business.[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2008, 03:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

What is important to you about products?
Price?
Effectiveness?
Safety?
Science - testing and research?

Shaklee has nutritional supplements, weight management products, nontoxic green cleaners, air and water purification systems, toxin-free skincare, and more.

I LOVE the Cinch shakes - they are soooo good and give me uncaffeinated energy all day long!
Old 06-11-2008, 03:26 PM
WAHM Addict

Customer only opinion here.........

I've used Mela products as a customer, and I must confess, I have only (so far) used some of the facial products for Shaklee. I plan to use many more though.

I've got to say for Mela, the products are nice (cleaning products were what I tried), however, couldn't get over the scent - this is my own opinion. Others have no problem with the scent. I had to quit using them. *I* just couldn't handle the scent. (edited to add - my husband and kids did not like the scent either - again, their personal opinion)

**edited to add - I want to make sure I mentioned that I had no issue with the products or how they cleaned.

As I've not used Shaklee's cleaning products, I cannot give an opinion there, but the face wash and toner I just love

**added - I have heard incredible things about Shaklee's products though. I believe some of the products are unscented - but I don't know how the scented ones are, though I've not heard any complaints about it.

I hope this helps a little Edited by: SandyMilton

This ad will disappear if you login