Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Romance Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default pure romance vs. slumber parties

Hello,

Can someone share the pros and cons of each company? I like pure romance website better than slumber parties. I think it looks more professional, feminine and up to date with information.

I am stuck between these two companies.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi Mz Brooklyn!

I am with Pure Romance and it seems you have a good start on your research - I will private message you with details as we are not supposed to advertise our businesses on here.. and I have a long list of great things about our company!
Old 02-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via MSN to jrichardson Send a message via Yahoo to jrichardson
Default Slumber Parties

I have been with slumber parties for three years, I also have tried pure romance and found slumber parties a better fit. I agree, view both catalogs, websites, products etc...the start up costs are higher with slumber parties yes, however when people invest more in something, they have a tendency to work it more to recoup their money...as opposed to paying less and not being to worried about being out a smaller amount of money if the business fails...so I think pricing doesn't matter if it is a business you are wanting to work and make money...kit cost won't be an obstacle.
Price points on products, warranties, are also good things to look at,
Both pure romance and slumber parties have their own "perks" ....what will help you is what YOU like or have a passion for ...cause that is the only thing that will help you have a great business!
I sent you a pm, best of luck to you!
Jeanie
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to BRoberts
Exclamation

Could someone pm me comparing these two. Thanks.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Registered WAHM

i pmed you!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Im looking also if someone could PM me

thanks
Old 01-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Registered WAHM

I would like some information on either as well please!! I have been looking into both and I agree the Pure Romance site does look better but the Slumber Parties has perks as well.
I was wondering if Slumber Parties you have to pay for your website or if it is like Pure romance says and is free?

Please message with either or both opinions of them thank you!!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Super WAHM

Other things to consider when you are searching for a company that is a good fit for you are:

~ Hostess benefits. How much does the hostess get? (a higher percentage could lead to more parties). Do you pay for the rewards out of your pocket or does the company pay for them

~ Shipping options. Are items shipped to you for distribution or can they be shipped directly to the hostess and/or customer. Some consultants want things shipped to them so they can add surprise gifts, marketing material, etc. Other consultants don't want to mess with delivery and/or paying for shipping

~ Commission level

~ Quotas / Requirement. Do you have to sell a certain amount to stay active? Do you lose your rank and team if you don't meet the requirement? How many team levels do you get paid on?

I'm sure there are others...would love to hear what other people considered before choosing a company.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Good Afternoon All!
I have some important news to share! Earlier today I terminated my relationship with Slumber Parties. Later, I joined Pure Romance. It is important to stress that this was a BUSINESS DECISION.

I believe Slumber Parties offers top-notch products and the consultants deliver quality service. The training and support network is phenomenal. Over the course of the two plus years ...that I represented Slumber Parties, I met so many amazing women, quite a few that I am proud to call friends.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello. Does Pure Romance have a website fee?

What does Cloud 9's Daisy promotion come with?

Comparisons please. Also, is autoship a requirement?

This ad will disappear if you login