Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Real Estate

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Lightbulb Hiring Real Estate Virtual Assistants

Lifebushido is currently seeking energetic, friendly, and organized Real Estate Virtual Assistants to work with our clients. Hours are part time and flexible and can vary from 10 to 25 hrs per week.

Ideal candidates will be experienced virtual assistants, be computer savvy, able to use the phone as needed, and be readily available by email. Real estate experience is a plus!

Our assistants work virtually as the main point of contact for multiple clients. Pay is hourly. If you are motivated and can work independently, please visit Lifebushido.com and apply. When you get to the application part of the process, be sure to use the special code ‘Key Assistant’ when prompted.

I personally have worked with Lifebushido for 4 years. It is a solid, fast growing company that pays on time.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Registered WAHM

Sounds interesting. You say hours are flexible and you also mention being able to use the phone as needed. Do we get to choose our hours and use the phone only during these hours, or are there times we need to make ourselves available just for phone use?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Super WAHM

Lifebushido is a very interesting business. If you sign up...you'll receive a series of emails telling you about their different services, even time-management tips, etc. One of their emails asks you to provide them with a list of people or small business owners you know of that they could contact regarding their services. I'm a VA. If I know people...I'm going to contact them myself! LOL! After 7 days, you'll receive the email asking if you want to apply. The application process is quite lengthy. Which is fine, I don't mind that. But, once you get to the end of that lengthy application process, you're asked to join or form a "triangle" to work on a special project. Supposedly, this increases your chances of getting hired. I received an email the other day telling me that if I join a triangle, I have a 1 in 2 chance of being selected for employment. So, if I don't get hired...essentially, I've just worked for a few weeks for free. In any case, they are legit, have been around for years, and from what I've heard, do pay. For me, I've decided not to pursue this. I'm not going to share my contacts, or jump through these kinds of hoops. Nothing comes for free...and my time is money!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Awesome WAHM

4theboys, Thanks for the info! I can't believe they asked for leads! LOL As if we would give them leads we could pursue ourselves
Old 05-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Hiring Real Estate Virtual Assistants

I think in this days real estate virtual assistants are very useful to give some work and they can do marketing by mail, make call and also some computer work for the business.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered WAHM

Default RE VAs? One of the best investments ever!

In my opinion (and experience) the help of a VA for your real estate investing can prove to be absolutely invaluable. Not just ANY VA, though. Be selective. Be sure they're either trained or have been trained by a professional investor. A good VA, however, who's been trained in real estate can handle nearly every aspect of your business... except for signing off on the dotted lines, that is.

This ad will disappear if you login