Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Quicktate

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Quicktate & Pay Pal payment

I was wondering if anyone has ever had trouble with getting their Quicktate payment? I just started doing some transcription for them in Mid August, and was supposed to get my first payment on Sept. 10 well it didn't show up and of course I emailed and DID get a reply, but they were very curt and almost rude. I was fist told that I hadn't waited long enough because of the time difference, but I didn't know this so I just left it at that. Well this morning Sept 11th I still didn't have anything in my paypal so I emailed again and was told that if the issue hadn't been resolved to send a reply to that email. I sent a reply and never got an answer back and still no money from them. Next, I looked up their customer service number and called them directly and got a gentleman on the phone who was very defensive saying they always pay. I never said anything about them never paying I just wanted to know if something was wrong like a technical issue or maybe I hadn't put in something right on my profile page so that the payment wasn't going through. Well needless to say we went over everything and it was correct and the gentleman said that when he could get someone in there to try and post the payment again that he would, but he didn't say when that would be. Well it is now late in the evening on the 11th and I still haven't gotten paid. I am getting very discouraged and upset. Sorry to rant but I just don't know what else to do. I have typed/transcribed a lot for Quicktate in the last several weeks trying to make a little money to pay some small bills with. Any comments and or suggestions would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-13-2012, 05:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Subscribing. Interested to know what happens. I just started with Quicktate a couple of days ago.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Pay Schedule

Hi. Does Quicktate pay every Monday or just twice a month? I just started last week and thought I would get paid this week. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Every week but...

I just started with them last month and got my first paycheck yesterday. They pay weekly on Monday (unless it's a holiday) but you don't usually get paid for 2 1/2 weeks past the end of the pay period. For example, yesterday's pay was for September 14-20. You should see this in your work history window. It will tell you when the pay day is for whichever pay period you choose.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Makes sense

Thanks for your response. Sounds like I'll receive my first check around 10/15 or 10/22.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 AM
WAHM Addict

I've been working on and off with them for years now. I started up again last week... When will I see my first check? Thanks
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
WAHM Regular

The pay period that ran from September 28 to the 4th of October will be paid on October 22. The one we are working on now will be put in October 29. If you haven't worked for a while and weren't aware, there is a work history feature on Quicktate now. If you click on that it'll take you to the page with all the files you've completed. On the top of that page it lists the pay weeks and the scheduled pay date for those weeks. Hope this helps

This ad will disappear if you login