Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Pre Paid Legal

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Everyone

Im signed up with e-service with PPL and paying a monthly fee, but not getting any leads from it. I've heardgood and badthings aboutBuildLastingSuccess.com for leads. Before I sign up, are any of you using both and having good success?

**Help Others**and You Will Be Bless**

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Well there are a few things you need to think about when you talk about e-service vs BLS.

The first is that e-service allows you to sign people up online. Which means you get paid the very next day.

However the e-service movie sucks. (In my opinion) It also isn't there to 'capture' leads. It is more of a place to send leads.

I'm not sure how you recruit. Alot of people talk to the warm list first then go through their warm list and repeat. Which is good if you have an untapped warm list.

If it is your warm list you are looking to recruit I would suggest either the phone calls we have or the DVD.

As far as BLS goes. It has an awesome movie that describes who we are and what we do in much better detail. It isn't boring and keeps people who are really looking for something, interested. That being said, theycan't sign up under you on the BLS site.

What I normally do is send any 'outside' or 'cold' leads to the BLS site first. If they watch the movie and still have questions or they don't have alot of time to watch the movie, I send them to the phone call. If they still need more information I send a long distance package with a DVD and magazine in the mail. Then once they are ready to sign up I send them to my e-service site.

Yes, I have both. However, ppl pays for it with the money I make. When I first started out there wasn't even a BLS to get. So I started with E-service and went from there. I recruited alot of my first people with just the DVD or the myspace/ youtube videos that are available online.

The most important part after they watch any of the movies or check out any of the other tools is to get them on the phone.

As far as the BLS leads. The 50 leads they start you out with arent that good. At least mine weren't. They were on the lead list for a while most had already found something else or the phone number weren't valid. However, the leads you order after those 50 aren't bad. You can usually average about 1/7.

Keep in mind with the new advertising PPL is going to be doing as long as you are a director on players club, ppl will be sending leads right to you via email. So, get to director if you aren't there already.

Hope this answered your question,

Liz

Old 08-24-2007, 11:12 AM
WAHM Regular

pplprincess

Thanks for responding.

I took a look at the BuildLastingSuccess.com website, and I like the way its setup to help put your PPL business on auto-pilot.

I clicked on your signature link at the bottom of your post in "red", and it took me to your BuildLastingSuccess.com webiste and there's a link on the website that asks: If you want to become a PPLAssociate..and you click on it, and it takes Prospectsright to your PPL website to sign up.

I mainly work the cold market and have been passing out my business cards and dvds.I've been advertising on line with little results. To add to my "marketing arsenal" I'm signing upwith BLSprogram and will besending my Prospects to BuildlastingSuccess.com from now on and see how it goes....

**Help Others**and You Will Be Bless**

Old 08-26-2007, 02:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to rdkatwell

Good luck with BLS. I tried it and never had any luck with it. I think mainly because all the autoresponders tend to go to everyone's junk or bulk mail and never get openend. I kept it for a long time and really liked the fact that it had a lead capture page and you could put in when you contact them etc. But over all after paying for it for a while, and no results, I decided to drop it. I never bought any leads though, I just used their "free" leads which as stated above, are not the best quaility and then I sent my other new leads/prospects to it as well. So, it works for some and for others it doesn't. I do say though, that you have to activly work your leads and call them for it to work well... don't just put them in their and expect the website/emails to do all the work for you. JMO.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:40 AM
WAHM Regular

I use BLS but I mainly send direct emails anda direct phone call in 48-72 hoursrather than using the autoresponders. Much better results.

BLS is a good system for attracting the internet savy recruits but I think it is overrated at times and there are much better ones out there. The video is also outdated in which it still refers to the 5 memberships and you're a Manager. Hopefully this will change

Caliber Fitness Solutions
http://www.caliberfitness.com
Old 10-07-2007, 07:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm updating my comments on the BLS system. They had actually made the correction months ago but I was a bit too harsh on the system as I can sometimes be a perfectionist.

The BLS system working is really based on you giving people the web address to go to it. The more people you expose, the better chance you have

Caliber Fitness Solutions
http://www.caliberfitness.com
Old 02-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks Melvin. I'm glad to find you. I just became an associate for PPL in January. My healthcoffeepro business is just now beginning to use Networx Online which is the company that hosts BLS. It's nice to be in a familiar system.

I found that you are quite correct about the free 50 leads. I haven't finished them all yet but it does indicate that we are suppose to phone contact them before using the e-campaigns. I ask them to white list my e-mail.

It's good to know you are there for when I have questions. I can't get through to the training calls.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin Goodrum
I use BLS but I mainly send direct emails anda direct phone call in 48-72 hoursrather than using the autoresponders. Much better results.

BLS is a good system for attracting the internet savy recruits but I think it is overrated at times and there are much better ones out there. The video is also outdated in which it still refers to the 5 memberships and you're a Manager. Hopefully this will change
I'm very new to this. What are the "better ones" out there currently?
Old 04-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Super WAHM

The "phone first" was for adding your own leads to the system. I was incorrect.
Could you tell me more about using the e-service and the myspace/youturbe videos? I am paying for it but I don't know how to use it.
Also, using Networx Online with http://JanetA.healthycoffeepro.comthe Starter Kit can be purchased with a link to Gano Excel. Are you saying there isn't a reciprocal link between BLS and PPL?
Old 04-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Super WAHM

http://997makemoneynow.com/pages/536.htm is an internet marketing system with ongoing online mentoring. It will teach you superior lead generation so they are calling you. You are welcome to check it out.

This ad will disappear if you login