Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Party Plans

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Super WAHM

Question Paperly?

Anyone ordered anything from this company before or sold for this company before? It is personalized stationery and gifts. Just curious as to how you like their products, thanks! Their website is paperly.com I think.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

I haven't ordered anything but the paper products look adorable!
Janette Stoll ~ #1 Direct Sales Leader ~ Helping You Succeed in Your Business
http://www.directsalesnaturalproducts.com
Old 06-23-2012, 12:24 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via AIM to gkoinski Send a message via Yahoo to gkoinski Send a message via Skype™ to gkoinski

Never heard of them. They're a member of the DSA, so that's a good thing.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Super WAHM

I have never heard of them either, but they have some cute products. I will have to watch for them at local vendor fairs, etc.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Awesome WAHM

I was curious about the products and I contacted the company. The owner emailed me and linked me with a rep. I did not order but really like the products. I probably should order because I like to write thank you notes to my clients.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Hi! I am a happy Paperly consultant

Greetings all!

I joined Paperly at the end of February this year and I LOVE it!

I am a graphic designer with a successful freelance business and I wanted to add something fun as supplemental income. I am very critical about paper quality and printing and Paperly has not let me down.

The home office is great. It is a smaller company and as far as I am concerned, that is great! I need two hands to count how many times I have actually talked to the CEO on the phone!!! Very cool!

Paperly has a pretty active Facebook page which is a great help. I just received all my Christmas in July samples at no additional cost to me and at my start up I also received a bunch of catalogs and loads of business cards (also for free!)

The training materials are plentiful and are easily downloaded from their login website (for consultants).

Although it is a "party plan" method, I have not held a formal party yet. However, in the approx. 3.5 months I have been offering Paperly, my gross sales are nearly $1,900.00. At my Consultant (entry) Level, I'm happy with my 20% of that.

I would be happy to answer any questions. You may email me directly at: christine_vogensen@paperly.com.

My Paperly page is here: www [dot] MyPaperly [dot] com/Christine
My Graphic Design Business page is here and as you can see, I am proud of my Paperly business: www [dot] christinevogensen [dot] com

Best Wishes,
Christine
P.S. This email system wouldn't allow me to post urls so sorry about the [dot] com stuff!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Paperly!

Hi! My name is DeeDee and I've been a Paperly Consultant
for 2 1/2 years. Paperly specializes in personalized stationery and gifts, while following trends in fashion to keep the designs fresh and fun! I LOVE feeling like I own a stationery
and gifts store on the go, love love all of the products, the amazing
support from the home office, and our consultant group is fantastic! Favorite products include- personalized iPhone cases, cutting boards, stationery, and self-inking
stamps.
It's been a great experience and I'd love to share more with you! Paperly is a newer company, but fast-growing and exciting to be a part of. You can locate a
Consultant nearest you to shop or host a
party or become a Consultant yourself!

Best,
DeeDee
deedeemccoy@hotmail.com
Old 06-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Paperly ROCKS!

I am also a consultant with Paperly. I have been with the company since 2010 and love it! Our products are high quality, unique and customizable...perfect for any occasion. Whether it is personalized stationery or gifts, it is always a perfect fit. Some of my favorite products are our note cards in the Medallion pattern (LOVE!), our bag tags, our wine tags (I use them for more than just wine!) and our personalized and customized iPhone cases (great price!)

As mentioned, we are small but growing company. I love being a "Paperly Pioneer" - I was able to get on board early and am proud of how we have grown over the last few years.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Paperly. I am based in Orlando, FL and I am happy to share the consultant perspective or just share more about our product line.

Check out my FB page -3w.facebook.com/PaperlyofOrlando
or my website: 3w.mypaperly.com/Orlando[/url]

Thanks for checking us out!

Karen
Karen_Mitchell@paperly.com
Old 06-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Super WAHM

Question Update to post, I signed up with paperly

Thanks for all the replies and co. Info. I am a consultant with Paperly and maybe we can ask admin for our own folder. We just need one more person to join in here and we need to put in a folder request for us consultants....
Old 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Congratulations Indygirl! All the best to you with your business.

This ad will disappear if you login