Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Party Plans

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Any pet related direct sales companies?

Hi, all! Does anyone here know of any direct sales/party plan/network marketing companies involving pet products or pet food? Thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Awesome WAHM

That would be intersting for sure I don't have pets but good luck with that
Old 04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi. I use to be with Petlane but they closed. The ones I know of are Life's Abundance, Flint River Ranch, Shure Pets, and Spoiling Pets for you. That would be the ideal type of business for me too since animals are my passion but I find their commissions and comp plans not very good.

If you hear of anything else, I would love to know about it.

I am trying to get some fundraisers started with my candle company for pet rescues.

Best of luck in your search.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Thanks!

Thank you for the company names! (would have thanked you by screen name but forgot to save it). I have looked into Shure Pets and Flint River Ranch briefly. I'm a little confused about Shure Pets - some of the information I've found about them mentions the company closing.

You mentioned wanting to do some fundraisers for pet rescues. I have a small dog rescue and have been looking for fundraising options. We have a dog with some needs that we need to meet right now, and I'm open to any ideas.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Super WAHM

From what I have seen on their facebook page, Shurepets closed their direct sales business effective 12/31/11.

I was also with Petlane and don't know of any other companies that have filled that niche. Best of luck in your search!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:38 AM
WAHM Addict

I would sure be interested in something like this as well. I adopted a shih tzu from a puppy mill and I absolutely ADORE her! Turns out she was pregnant when we got her and she has blessed us with three of the most adorable baby girls on the planet. I love to spoil them so something like this would be right up my alley!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Pet related DS companies

I recently became a pet rep for a brand new company called Rocky & Bella, if you're interested. For the month of July they are offering $1 sign ups.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Super WAHM

Janey, I will be signing up with Rocky and Bella very soon. Which reminds me how do I go about signing up? I haven't seen anywhere on the website to sign up. I am looking forward to getting started and hopefully sometime in August I will be able to purchase the kit they have.....lol.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:08 PM
WAHM Addict

Janey, it seems there is only one product now. Is that the case? If so, will they be adding more in the future?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

I did see a posting about Rocky & Bella recently. I noticed that they only had one product at the moment. There is also Vetraceauticals which offers supplements. I was a customer for about 1 year, but changed my dogs diet to raw food so we decided to stop with these supplements.

There is another company that is currently in Pre-launch and is looking for leaders. I have to search for it because the name escapes me. This is a dog food company. I am not looking for a business oppty but was curious about the products.

This ad will disappear if you login