Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Party Plans

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 08:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Look for a new one for your area.

I belong to several direct sales companies. The plus side is that they are all new to my area. In fact, there are so few consultants in the state where I live. Send me a PM and I will tell you all of them. It is good to start with a company where there are not alot of reps in your area.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-03-2012, 09:21 AM
WAHM Regular

What is that blue jean company? I think it is pretty new.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Super WAHM

@TeacherMama...the new jean company is Vault Denim

And...

The Ultimate Sparkle is new jewelry company (less than a couple of months). There are literally only a handful of consultants at this time and it is going to be great fun helping this company grow.

It is very exciting to see all of the opportunities out there with all of these new companies!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Jamberry nails

A brand new company actually started direct sales just a few months ago and i signed a recruit the day after I started I put an album with pictures I also have fb page if you want to know more mess me and i will also get you on my facebook page i uploaded lots of documents for people to see
Old 02-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Super WAHM

Although Discovery Toys has been around for years we are like a new company. We are launching a "NEW Discovery Toys" in April!

We are just like a start up company but with the experience of a Direct Selling company of many years. Lots of new exciting things on the horizon!

Krista

Krista Jiroutek, Discovery Toys Consultant
~Website ~My Facebook Fanpage
Old 02-06-2012, 12:43 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to robynec
Smile Bcharmed Is New

Bcharmeds direct sales division was started in June of 2011 so we are very new and up and coming company

Robyn
http://www.DivaStyle.miche.com
Old 02-06-2012, 01:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Biltmore Inspirations

Biltmore Inspirations is a brand new home decor company that launched last summer (2011) The beautiful product is inspired by the grace and beauty of the phenomenal Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. It is a wonderful new alternative for a home decor business.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Default All'asta -- fresh new concept in direct selling

I'm a consultant for a new direct selling company called All'asta. It is a totally new concept because it's based on home party auctions. Really, really cool. At our parties guests bring their own items to sell in a silent auction. Our guests really like it because they never know what's going to be for sale at the party, and they get great deals. When the auction ends they can put their earnings toward an All'asta Signature catalog item or receive a check in the mail. The catalog features vintage-inspired items of all sorts. Very unique! I've had great success with my parties, and there is nothing else out there like this. Check it out if you're really looking for something new and different!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg allasta logo.jpg (86.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 02-10-2012, 09:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Default AllieCat Jewelry and Gifts

We already have a couple of hundred consultants, but they are concentrated in a few areas and we're ready to expand! We create AllieCat Gems from scratch in our studios and have a great comp plan for both Consultants and Leaders. I'm looking for a few leaders to work directly with me to open new markets. A chance to start at the top working directly with the owners!
Old 02-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Super WAHM

Origami Owl Custom Jewelry just launched nationwide as a party plan company last month.

Origami Owl Living Lockets are personalized lockets which you fill with charms that tell the story of who you are and what's important to you.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

This ad will disappear if you login

Closed Thread

Tags
la bella baskets, tiny tillia