Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Party Plans

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

View Poll Results: If you had to choose what company would you rather attend or host a party? why?
Pampered Chef 12 75.00%
Tupperware 0 0%
Princess House 2 12.50%
another similar company not listed 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2010, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Pampered Chef, Tupperware or Princess House

Hi Everyone,

I am looking into joining either Princess House, Pampered Chef, Tupperware or something similar. I am not doing well with my current business.

If you had to choose what company would you rather attend or host a party. Please share any information.

thank you

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
WAHM Addict

I love them all. I used to have Princess House parties ALL the time years ago. I also sold Tupperware and loved it too. Love the Modular Mates. I've had a few Pampered Chef parties but not near as many as the other two. Good luck with whatever you decide and I'm sorry I wasn't more help!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

They are all established companies with good reputations. I think it all comes down to which one would you rather host for? Which one makes you want to tell everyone you know about their products? There will be people who are interested in any of the above 3 but if it doesn't come from your heart, honestly, you won't be able to succeed as it sounds you are desiring. Sometimes a change of company is needed if our passion has left our current one and it can't be revived. Best wishes in your choice!

Amanda
Old 07-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Super WAHM

Have you considered Willow House, the brand new company that is the merger of Southern Living at HOME and Entertaining at Home? We're official on August 1st and are accepting new reps on August 4th. We're going to have the best compensation and hostess plans in the business and are doing some really new and cutting edge things with our new business model. I'll have all the details in just 2 days. Let me know if you want to learn more!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:30 PM
WAHM Master

I didn't vote but would probably choose Princess house or Pampered. However like Amy above said, Willow house may be something to look into......it's combining 2 fantastic companies into 1 new one and should be awesome!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:40 PM
WAHM Master

I voted for Princess house..
Old 07-14-2010, 03:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via AIM to gkoinski Send a message via Yahoo to gkoinski Send a message via Skype™ to gkoinski

For ME to attend, what would interest me is Pampered Chef. I love kitchen stuff, so that would appeal to me (just not to sell it). They have great products, and the company is well-established.

So which would YOU most likely go to or host and why? That's the better question! : )
Old 07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to gotchocolate

I love PC and Tupperware but as far as home decor stuff I would choose from other companies first. Good Luck with you decision!
Old 07-14-2010, 08:54 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to foreverdavis

I would attend any and all and others!
Old 07-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via AIM to tedandsusanjohns
Default Pampered Chef: My and my wife's choice

My wife and I are new Pampered Chef consultants, less than a month old, so I want to be upfront that I'm excited about the business. I never realized how many items my wife had around our kitchen until we decided to become consultants.
The compensation package is very good too. A consultant can become Director very quickly, and my Director is making around $3000/mo right now. It took her a couple years, but there are some in our area making Director in months, not years!
Another reason I am very excited about Pampered Chef is its ownership.
Warren Buffett's company, Berkshire Hathaway, has owned Pampered Chef since the early 2000s. Mr. Buffett, known as the "Oracle of Omaha," is awesome at buying great companies.
And finally, it's not often one hears a bad word about Pampered Chef. All my wife and I do is ask folks if they want to have a dinner party, and they get excited about the products because they either have some already or they love to cook and eat and have dinner parties.
I just asked someone today if they wanted to host a party, and she is going to do two separate parties!
So, that is my take and my choice: Pampered Chef all the way!

This ad will disappear if you login