Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Pampered Chef

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Banned

Hi - I am fairly new to PC and am in the process of placing a show order. I have a $151.50 order, not exactly huge but it won't let me finish as I get the red danger dot saying can't submit as my order must be $150 to submit. I have no idea why it's saying that as it is over that amount, not by much but still. I have emailed and called and left msgs with my director, no response as usual. If anyone can walk me thru this I would so appreciate it.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to pamperedgirl

Is that total the commissionable sales, show total, or guest sales amount? The guest sales has to be over $150.
PM me for website info
Old 05-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Banned

It is commissionable sales. If I need to order something, I guess I can do that too What is the difference?
Old 05-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Awesome WAHM

Guest sales is the one you need to look at for the $150. If you are seeing $150 in commissionable sales, that means that the host spent over their free product value at the discount. You need to bump the guest sales to $150, then submit it.
PM me for website info
Old 05-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Banned

So if the guest sales are under $150 and I have only two orders, the host order doesn't count? I would have to come up with the difference? That doesn't seem fair at all!!
Old 05-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

The guest sales are from the guests. Host orders are host orders. It doesn't matter how many guests there are. Why would that be unfair?? It is supposed to be a party with guests who order. In this case, the guests are the ones who need to get to the $150 so the host can be rewarded for the party. We don't count the tax or shipping either. If the host would like to order more, she can do a separate guest order, but not at the 15% discount. Most hosts already have a past host discount number, so she can still get a 10% off discount on a guest order. Do you think she would be willing to do that?

Guest sales is the number in the middle on the left side of the customer screen on P3. If you need to call me today, let me know and I will walk you through it.
PM me for website info
Old 05-17-2009, 01:44 AM
Banned

It was a catalog show and only two orders. So one would be the host I assume and the other would be the one guest? The guest ordered over $100. I don't feel right telling the host she has to order more for me to submit the order. So again, my question is, would I have to be the secondguest and order enough to qualify the $150 to submit to PC?
Old 05-17-2009, 04:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Yes! Just be sure that it gets to over $150 to be a party. Otherwise, it's just two individual orders.
PM me for website info
Old 05-17-2009, 10:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey gothicmom! Congratulations on starting your adventure with PC! I remember the frustrations I had when I started. I wanted to pull my hair out, and sometimes I did - . Our software has come a long way since I started 5 years ago. I do love P3, but you have to get to know it.

The guest ordered $100 before shipping and taxes correct? And the host ordered the balance? What I would suggest is that you make your host order a guest order and add a little more to her purchase so that it would qualify as a show. Was the host order discounted at 15%? If it was, then she may not need to add any other purchases to qualify it. She would still be able to turn around and take advantage of the 15% discount on other orders. It would be sort of like double-dipping. Know what I mean?

You, personally don't have to make up the difference. That wouldn't be fair would it? But in order for it to qualify, the difference does have to come from somewhere. So if there was anything you, personally, needed to enhance your kit, you could order it there IF you wanted to.

Also, is your host a family member or friend? Usually, these are the people we turn to when we start out. Just simply explain that you are new to the process, and you misunderstood. They are usually very understanding and accomodating.

Good luck! Here to help if you need anything else.Edited by: pchefprincess

Enjoy, Fun, Food, Family & Friends when you host a Cooking Show!

This ad will disappear if you login