Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Jewelry > Origami Owl Jewelry

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Gem jars/trays/liners from nile corp

Do any of you know if the inserts for the gem jars fit the trays you get in your starter packet or do you recommend purchasing the whole set from nilecorp? Also, which count? 50 seems overwhelming to me for display.

Thanks for your input!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-14-2013, 04:17 PM
WAHM Regular

You need the whole set from Nile Corp. I got the 36 and I think it's perfect for me.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2threeowls View Post
Do any of you know if the inserts for the gem jars fit the trays you get in your starter packet or do you recommend purchasing the whole set from nilecorp? Also, which count? 50 seems overwhelming to me for display.

Thanks for your input!
I don't use the trays you get in the kit unless they change them next week. The ONLY thing I put in those are Tags & necklaces. I've lost too many charms to count using them. They slide open and don't lock.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Just wondering why you need the extra charm trays/holders from Nile corp? Can you just put rubber bands around the OO ones to keep them from opening while transporting?
Old 04-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristinae115 View Post
Just wondering why you need the extra charm trays/holders from Nile corp? Can you just put rubber bands around the OO ones to keep them from opening while transporting?
They've also gotten stuck in the slider and broke a pink crown.

I got them for that reason and because I hated before every single party/event you have to flip every charm over. That takes about 15 minutes. I also like the charms against the white background of the trays versus the gray. You have to have something for the dangles and tags & the trays are better for those IMO. My hostesses that have had multiple parties agree they like the new display trays much better.

If you find you like the trays go ahead & use them.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanSellsOrigamiOwl View Post
They've also gotten stuck in the slider and broke a pink crown.

I got them for that reason and because I hated before every single party/event you have to flip every charm over. That takes about 15 minutes. I also like the charms against the white background of the trays versus the gray. You have to have something for the dangles and tags & the trays are better for those IMO. My hostesses that have had multiple parties agree they like the new display trays much better.

If you find you like the trays go ahead & use them.
After my event Saturday, I bought the gem trays! I can't believe how nervous I was while all these people were playing with them, and one person dropped one. We were on pea gravel! It took forever to find. I got two trays that hold 50 for $8 each!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I had the O2 trays and used my sponsor's display for a vendor show a couple of weeks ago and I'm sold on the Nile corp jar trays! Customers loved that they could see the charms clearly and I loved not having little panic attacks every time a little kid came to the table with their parent. And yes, flipping all the charms is so annoying!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Registered WAHM

Can someone post the link to which ones are best from Nile Corp?
Old 04-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Super WAHM

I just ordered mine today from gemsondisplay.com and I got two each of the white leather wrapped wood trays and the 50 acrylic jar inserts with white foam liner. My mentor has several of the 50 insert sets and says they hold several 3 to 4 charms in each jar plus the dangles and tags individually. I was torn between the 36 and the 50 sets but they were the same price and so it seemed I got more for my money as long as they were big enough to hold the tags and dangles. They ship quickly via FedEx so I should have them within a week. I also ordered a jewelry polishing cloth and I got that all with shipping and tax for under $30!

This ad will disappear if you login